“The best Restaurant in Vilamours”

Natraj Indian Tandoori
Ranked #5 of 193 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Next to O Colonial Restaurant
Ackworth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Restaurant in Vilamours”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We ate here 4 times. Fantastic food, lovely lovely people. Indian food does not get any better. We will be back

1 Thank Richardhob

• Finnish first
“Amazing food!!!!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have visited vilamoura for the past few years, and every time we come and eat here at least 4 times in a week!! It is by far the best restaurant that I have eaten at here. Gorgeous food every time! Excellent customer service, very friendly and go the extra mile every time!! I will miss eating here, roll on next year!!! (Flaming sambucas all the way!! Haha!)

2 Thank JodieRHopkins
Leeds, United Kingdom
“You have to try this one”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Touted off the street with this one. But it was sure worth it. I like to think that Indian food is my favourite. This is the best Indian meal I have ever had. Service was great, friendly and not in your face. Good value for money too. If I can find one criticism, it would be to tidy up the exterior a little. We will return!

1 Thank Graham G
“Wow, don't walk past!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Found what I can only describe as the best Indian restaurant that I have ever visited abroad, and there's been a lot! Had onion bhaji and the unusual but tasty chicken wings for starters which were both very quickly dispatched. This was followed by the chicken jalfrezie and lamb rogan gosh with pilau rice and nan bread. Service was excellent and attentive and complimentary baileys when we asked for the bill. All in all a night to remember.

1 Thank Mark P
Solihull
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you want an excellent meal with great customer service, visit the Natraj - Vilamoura”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Great food, nice people, excellent customer service....really can't fault it, apart from the extra inches added to my waiste-line.

1 Thank Ossie32