“Great place , wrong location !”

Purobeach Vilamoura
Ranked #6 of 16 Nightlife in Vilamoura
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 'The lifestyle and entertainment spot in Vilamoura'. Purobeach Vilamoura is a small oasis right next to the sea on Vilamoura beach where you'll find comfy cushioned beds, quality music, signature cocktails, massage area, restaurant and a lounge bar. A combination of a healthy and calming atmosphere during the day with vitality and entertainment at night. A place where body, mind and soul encounter perfect balance. On the beach, the decoration is exotic and complemented by an exclusive service. As the sun rises, enjoy a massage or just simply relax in the body-hugging comfort of the chairs and beds to the sound of PURO music. At night, the dinner menu with the exotic influences from Miami, Marrakesh and Melbourne will surprise the most demanding of foodies and always in a unique party atmosphere. Purobeach Vilamoura is open from April to October (beach area) and from June to August (lakeside area).
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Likes - The place itself is beautiful inside and has a lovely feel to it. Food was great. Music was good and lively after 10.30pm

Dislikes - Service really bad when trying to order drinks in the main Arena. Waited over 20 mins for a waiter to walk by. Drinks extremely overpriced.

The place was empty.

High expectations but was disappointed.

1  Thank Dancingqueen1579

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great night spent here. The cocktails were amazing and the staff were so lovely and welcoming. The place looks amazing. Wish I came for food maybe next time.

1  Thank TravellingP82
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I live in portugal vilamoura and I've always told myself one day when family come I will treat myself to experience at purobeach...

Family came and we said sand or bed? We ended up paying just €30 for a double bed for three with pillows and towels... The drinks are a bit pricey but they will be cause of the type of setting an place.

It was about 3 when we got there and the atmosphere was amazing..

They had one lady which was offering massages in her own little space I decided that I was going to have one, I ended up having the neck and head it was fab. Nothing like listening to great music and waves whilst having your aches and pains put away.

The dj I must say was brilliant. Every song was made into a club like remix and the songs which I didn't know we're also amazing..

I loved every minute and would recommend and go back.

P.s you don't have to be a drinker..I just had sparkling water and the fruit plate which is spot on.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Was just bad food. All i can say. Ate inside the restaurant before the flower power night and the only decent thing was a friends steaks. I would defo eat elsewhere. Had a chicken Cesar salad with cubed packet chicken and some pre bottled sauce. Wife had the quesadillas which was more like a small toastie. Lobster salad had inedible avocado and a couple of pieces of lobster. No black peper for the pasta or vinegar for the bread. For these prices... No thank you.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I am reviewing the beach area and bar. We thought it might have been a nice treat to hire a bed and have a few cocktails on what is a stunning part of the beach. However the service was so absolutely appalling that it ruined the experience.

We asked 3 times for a bottle of water and it was 4 times before we actually got an umbrella, leaving us frying in the sun. On holiday I am pretty relaxed and don't really take much notice of the time, so it was not my impatience - the staff were simply lazy and uninterested. We ended up spending €90 on a bed, umbrella, water and a couple of cocktails. The cocktails were nice, so I dare say that if we were better looked after we may have spent more.

Overall, the idea is a good one; the setting is perfect and the clientele is definitely there - it is just a shame that the staff are so rude and service shoddy.

2  Thank Sophie T