“Very pleasant stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Girassol

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

shirleyre...
Morocco
“Very pleasant stay”
Reviewed 23 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Villa is very well situated in a lovely quiet location. 10min walk to Marina or old village. Nice restaurant 2 mins down the road in bike cafe.
The Owner of the villa Rubén was very helpful before and throughout our stay. I would return to villa Girasso, as it was also very good value.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Apr 2015
I really would like to thank this family friendliness.

Best regards,

Ruben Rebelo
LORRIE31
NEWTOWNARDS
“VERY QUIET VILLA”
Reviewed 16 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

The Villa was very quiet at night it was lovely to stay somewhere with no dogs barking during the night.
The villa was okay
We were unable to use the front door as the lock was broken Fernando explained it could not be fixed while tourists were in the Villa we found this a bit strange as I am sure in the Algarve they can fix a lock in a day made us feel a bit unsafe at night.
We also had to request an ironing board and toaster from Fernando which were not in the Villa unfortunately we never got these .
I found the owner very helpful during the booking .

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The quietness
Liked least: The overall condition of the Villa
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Oct 2014
Dear Lorraine,
I respect your opinion transcribed in the website of holiday’s lettings but please allow me to disagree with your arguments and rating.
My disagreement and disappointment is supported in the following facts:
Is my policy to follow as close to possible the stay of my guests, I always contact for several times the guests by SMS, EMAIL, and MOBILE PHONE during their stay. During your stay I repeatedly sent you messages by my phone and by holiday’s lettings website. I tried also to call you and no one answered or returned the calls. As you never return the messages or the calls I presupposed that everything was to your liking and without any problems
The aspects that you relate, unfortunately never came to my attention since Mr. Fernando never sent them to my knowledge. Mr Fernando runs the company that I always hire to provide the check in and the cleaning services to the guests. That's why I take the initiative to contact customers directly to see if everything is as desired. As you never return the messages or the calls you didn’t give me the opportunity to do this monitoring.
When you say “I found the owner very helpful during the booking”, please allow me to say: as you never returned my SMS, calls and emails you never gave me the opportunity to be helpful as I always wish during your stay.
This is a business were trust and honesty are crucial. I always try to be both to my guests as its proved in several reviews by other guests reflected in other sites and holiday lettings were I started my activity this year. So, I am really sorry but I have to describe all the facts involved in your stay.
Wishing all the best for you and your family (especially health that is the best we have in our lives),
Best regards,
Ruben Rebelo.
Murphdi
“Great location and spacious.”
Reviewed 30 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

We've just returned from our stay at Villa Girassol and would highly recommend it. The villa is in a quiet residential area and whilst there are several other properties surrounding it, you are not overlooked and have privacy. The pool/garden area is fantastic with a large pool and mature gardens. The villa has a very spacious lounge/dining room with TV and wifi provided and the kitchen is well equipped; with everything you could need. There are 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 with direct access to the garden/pool. It's only a 20-30 minute walk to the marina, around 15mins to a supermarket and there is a local bar/restaurant 5min walk away.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Oct 2014
I would love to thank you for your warmth and respect. It was a pleasure to welcome you as guests.

Best wishes,

Ruben Rebelo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;