Stayed at The Lake Resort for 5 days at the beginning of September with my husband and 7 mth old daughter. Couldn't fault the hotel on any level, it was wonderful and the staff were so friendly and kind towards both us and especially my daughter. Service was fabulous. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in for quite a while.
Easy walking distance to both the Marina and beach, great restaurant on the beach.
I love a reliable hotel and we were able just to chill out and know that everything was being taken care off.
Atmosphere down at the Marina is v. buzzy and loads of restaurants. Will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Star luxury resort with 192 rooms offering private balconies, with panoramic views over the marina of Vilamoura, Falésia beach or the private lake. Sports and leisure facilities include extensive gardens, three restaurants, two bars, a Spa with an indoor treatment pool and a Fitness Centre. It also has three outdoor pools, one of which has a natural sand bottom (the first in Europe), Koala Kids Club, Library, Boutique and free covered parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue & Green The Lake Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue & Green The Lake Hotel Vilamoura
- Blue And Green The Lake Spa Resort
- Lake Hotel Vilamoura
- Lake Resort Vilamoura
- The Lake Resort
- Blue & Green The Lake Spa Resort Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve