Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa
Vila Gale Marina(Vilamoura)
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Vila Gale Ampalius(Vilamoura)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Breakfast included
US$202
US$166
US$254
US$207
Pestana Vila Sol, Vilamoura(Vilamoura)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$111
Pestana Hotel Group
  • Restaurant
US$308
US$291
US$142
US$137
Pinhal da Marina(Vilamoura)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
  • Pool
The Old Village Apartments(Vilamoura)(Great Value!)
US$280
Hotelpower.com
2,749 results
All reviewsrubi barromantic poolfamily suiteshuttle busbeach clubshuttle servicekids clubbuffet restaurantpool areamain poollovely hoteltwo bedroom apartmenthigh seasonfamily holidayshort breaksun loungersgreat facilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2013

My hubby and I stayed here for a weekend to celebrate my birthday. Although we expected better weather, there are definitely a lot of things to be done just being in the hotel. Spa is great with water treatments and they have a promo offer on a Friday. They have a snooker room if you feel like playing billiards at no extra cost. They have a good buffet breakfast spread although the pancakes and waffles were a bit of a disappointment. It was also a nice touch that they left a small birthday cake in my room with a greeting card although we did not mention that it was my birthday. The rate is definitely very good as well. We definitely do not mind going back to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank collections
HiltonVilamoura, General Manager at Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the excellent review on TripAdvisor. I’m delighted that you chose the Hilton Vilamoura for your weekend birthday celebration and that you enjoyed our little surprise!

Although it didn’t detract from the overall positive experience, I’ll be sure to have a word with the executive chef to see where we can improve on the pancakes and waffles. Hilton breakfast is one of our highlights and we have to ensure consistency and quality throughout.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback and we would love to welcome you and your husband back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Hilton did not let us down for our 2nd stay at Hilton Vilamoura, and we really appreciated our Hilton Honors Gold benefits being honoured at every level. The hotel does reach an exceptional level of service. The staff are extremely polite, helpful and welcoming, and this is mentioned in most reviews so the evidence is clear. The apartment we stayed in was perfect, with beautiful views of the golf course. If you take a walk around the hotel, you will see some really nice views of the golf course and surrounding properties. It's a really great spot in what is an immaculate resort - Vilamoura is very well maintained I guess in view of its great golfing reputation, and yet if you need to reach the Beach and Marina, both are fantastic and within 5 minutes, Hilton provide a shuttle service. On the very odd occasion you may wait 5-10 minutes, but we were in no rush. Take your time, enjoy your surroundings. The pool area is slightly too small to accommodate the guests when the hotel is full - I agree with comments here. BUT, don't waste your precious time with your "towels on beds" strategy, relax, we've been at the hotel in the peak summer period and if you don't get obsessed with this, you'll still find a sun-bed. Be flexible, try the top pool, which is great, nice jacuzzi bath, the very nice grass areas here often have spare sun-beds. Take the beach in the morning maybe. Ultimately, take your time, be flexible and you'll enjoy your stay. Don't get caught up in the sun-bed race. The hotel staff are more than aware of this issue, so don't complain, its pointless. The issue is with the original design, but I repeat we stayed here in August 2012 and May 2013 Half Term - we got a sun-bed on every day. Be flexible and relax. The hotel run a scheme here anyhow in peak periods to stop the towels on beds reservations. Just wanted to add comment on this issue, as for us it truly wasn't an issue in two peak holiday periods. Don't get caught up in it. This hotel deserves great credit for the services it offers in the surroundings at its disposal. Spa is fantastic, kids club - really nice grounds with great staff. Can't comment on dinner, I'm sure its great, but we love the Marina in the evening. Thank you Hilton for a great holiday. We will return in 2014.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Paul M

Dear Guest,

It is always wonderful to receive such positive and enthusiastic feedback from a valued returning guest! I’m so pleased you had yet another excellent experience this year and enjoyed your time in Vilamoura.

I’m delighted that we again succeeded in meeting your expectations and providing consistent high quality service. It appears you took a positive and sensible approach to the sunbed situation. I hope other travellers will follow suit and try to relax and enjoy their stay without rushing to the pool every morning.

Again, thank you so much for staying with us a second time. Your loyalty is very much appreciated and we look forward to your return again next year.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

It's very nice and clean hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Would recommended to any one who wants to relax and enjoy the weather!! The only think... is the gym I do lots of work out at the gym and I was hoping that I'll be able to do it there, but the gym ( free weight area is quite poor ) don't expect to much from it!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing and recommending the Hilton Vilamoura on TripAdvisor.

I’m delighted that you had an enjoyable experience even though the gym facility wasn’t what you had expected. I’m sorry if this didn’t allow you to keep up your usual workout routine.

Nevertheless, I’m sure you enjoyed all our other facilities and we would love to welcome you back to our resort again sometime soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

The Hilton Vilamoura is a very nice holiday hotel up in the hills close to Vilamoura. The rooms are spacious and very clean, staff is extremely friendly (especially Christina in the breakfast room does an excellent job!). The SPA is in very good shape and not at all crowded so you can perfectly enjoy the facilities.
The only slight downsides are the car ride that you need to get to the beach and the pool which really merely is a fun pool and not suitable for swimming.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
HiltonVilamoura, General Manager at Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Vilamoura and sharing your comments on TripAdvisor.

I’m delighted that you enjoyed the resort facilities and service. I’ll be sure to extend a special thanks to Cristina who took such good care of you at breakfast.

In terms of location, I would like to clarify that although we are not a beachfront property and slightly away from the centre, we are still inside Vilamoura and we do provide free shuttle service to the marina and beach. Of course, some guests prefer to hire a car so they are not tied to a schedule and this also allows them to more freely explore the surrounding locations and attractions.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback and we hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed in the Hilton V for a second year in a row, and again, it really was an excellent stay.
This time we took our 18month old son and we had a great time. We booked a family suite and were very pleased with what we got its basically 2 rooms linked, 2 bathrooms, 2 TV's, it was great because we could get ready at the same time, put the baby down to sleep in the bedroom and sit on the sofa to watch TV at night, it's a great set up for families.

We had no issues at the pool even tho it was kinda busy, always got loungers and the little pool for kids was a godsend my wee man loved it.

We didn't eat at the hotel except for breakfast because we found it a LITTLE pricey but again, that's only to be expected from a 5* hotel. Breakfast however was great again, and well set up for kids, we always got a baby seat and they has cereal and oatmeal and fruit for us it was great.

All in all, we could well end up as regulars to the Hilton Vilamoura as it just keeps getting better.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Belfast1511
HiltonVilamoura, General Manager at Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Dear Guest,

I’m delighted that you chose to return to the Hilton Vilamoura this year and really appreciate the excellent review you have posted on TripAdvisor.

I’m so glad we contributed to yet another excellent stay and that you got to enjoy our family friendly facilities with your toddler son this time around.

Our guests’ loyalty is very important to us and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back time and time again.