“Very Relaxing Stay”

Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa
Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Vilamoura
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Just back from a six night stay for a significant wedding anniversary. Everything just right from the spa to the restaurants. We were very well looked after by all with particular thanks to the guys in the bar for making our last night even more special. Cannot wait to come back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
HiltonVilamoura, General Manager at Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for celebrating your wedding anniversary at the Hilton Vilamoura and the excellent review on TripAdvisor. I’m so pleased you had a relaxing stay and felt very well looked after by our friendly staff.

Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you back on many more occasions.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I was stayed in Deluxe King room with balcony, portugal decoration. Bathroom as good size with seperate shower. The hotel is contemporary with huge lobby. Buffet breakfast is provides daily and great selection.Outdoor Swimming pool also great & relax. Free shuttle service is good for you dinning out in Marina Bay.

Tips : Remind that the bottle of water in your room, it's not complementary. You have to pay Eur$4/per bottle on your bill. But they didn't mentiion before check in .House keeping should be improved.

Room Tip: request high floor & face the golf course.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VIVI C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Vilamoura for your holidays in June and sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. We’re delighted you enjoyed the resort facilities and services and have rated us one of the best hotels in Vilamoura.

Regarding the water in the room, we do offer a complimentary bottle on the day of arrival but all drinks in the minibar including water are charged according to the prices listed in the in-room dining directory conveniently located on the table above the minibar. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused as well as any shortcoming in the housekeeping service as mentioned in your review.

I’m sure you took lasting memories back with you to Hong Kong and hope to see you again on your future long distance travels.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

This trip was my 50th birthday present from my daughters and I have to say I loved this hotel. All the staff on reception were fantastic. It was great to see the warm, friendly faces of Tatiana and Rui at breakfast - they were great! The rooms were lovely. - I just felt at home. the only reason it did not give it a 5 rating is because when we ordered room service the food was not covered and when we went to the Spa the water in the pool was not warm enough. Despite this, the Spa is lovely and relaxing and the staff are very.

I will definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
HiltonVilamoura, General Manager at Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Congratulations on your 50th birthday and thank you for celebrating at the Hilton Vilamoura!

We’re delighted you had a relaxing time and felt well taken care of by our staff.
I’m just sorry we fell short of providing you with a flawless experience due to the two incidents you describe in your review.

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and both Tatiana and Rui join me in looking forward to welcoming you and your family back again very soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

A surprise birthday gift for my partner, I booked the Hilton Vilamoura for a weekend break away from 22nd-24th November 2013. From the moment we had landed to FAO, the taxi driver was already at the airport waiting for us and was extremely friendly. We got to the hotel apox 20-25 minutes from the airport. The hotel was exceptionally clean and tidy, the service at the reception area were absolutely fantastic, all staff were perfect, always had a smile on their face and made me feel at home. Any inquiry I had was dealt with straight away and in a professional and enthusiastic way. I was also able to ask the staff to decorate my room with a surprise birthday cake, chocolate strawberries and some lovely rose petals which was amazing and set up really well in the room.

One thing for sure that caught my eye, everywhere we went to dine the restaurants was absolutely lovely, great service and great portion of food, at times I felt I had to force myself to eat even though I was full. When going to eat at different restaurants be prepared to spend as average costing £47 for two people per meal, Although this did not bother us as the food quality was fantastic and we tried to make the most out of our time visiting new places and eating out.

We will indeed be returning back.

Room Tip: The higher the rooms, the better the scenery. The golden room was lovely.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sh11n3
HiltonVilamoura, General Manager at Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Vilamoura to celebrate your partner’s birthday and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted you had an amazing time with us and felt well taken care of from start to finish. We were very happy to plan for the special occasion and thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. Taking good care of our guests and making them feel valued and respected are at the heart of our efforts.

It is very rewarding to receive such wonderful feedback and we can’t wait to have you back again next year, hopefully for a longer stay.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I´ve spent 6 days in this nice place, and although I´ve been working most of the time, I had more then great time. The service of Front Office team is perfect - made me feel almost like home, always smiling and attentive. Also big thank you to Moscada Restaurant team - especialy Marilin, who was very patient with our grop and profesional, provided us with good tips and exlanations, and Sherley, who made my day great from beginning by bringing me my favourite coffee for the breakfast without asking - she remembered from previous days. :)
The hotel is very nice and spacious, has great 7Seven Spa - which is perfect place to relax. Especially Teresa/receptionist was great - gave me all the explanations, tips and her attitude made me feel like a queen :) Thanks to all the team.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, the appartment is perfect :)
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
HiltonVilamoura, General Manager at Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You! We very much appreciate the wonderful endorsement on TripAdvisor.
I can see that you were particularly impressed by the friendliness and professionalism of our team members who were delighted to receive such kind words of praise. They are truly dedicated and we couldn’t hope for a better team.

After a busy week, I trust you returned home feeling relaxed and recharged with all the ‘regal’ pampering at the spa.
Thank you again so much for your encouraging feedback and we all look forward to your future stays with us.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have stayed at this Hilton twice now both times in the quieter season to play golf. On both occassions the welcome has been superb. Rooms are spacious, quiet, and comfortable. This a very nice hotel and I would rank it in my top 5 Hiltons that I have stayed at.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view over the pool on the left hand side of the hotel from the entrance if you...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
HiltonVilamoura, General Manager at Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for returning to the Hilton Vilamoura a second time and your kind review on TripAdvisor.

We are thrilled to be in the Top 5 of your Hilton list and hope you will become a regular visitor at our resort.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

The weather was wonderful, the service was great, the food was excellent, the spa was relaxing. Everything was pleasant and affordable. The staff was friendly and attentive. I highly recommend this Hilton Resort. Sir. David Allan Raimer

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonVilamoura, General Manager at Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Mr Raimer,

Thank you for staying with us and your excellent endorsement on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted you were impressed with the hotel service and facilities and had a relaxing time soaking up the sun.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

David Ecija

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vilamoura
Crowne Plaza Vilamoura - Algarve
As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa
Conrad Algarve
Conrad Algarve
#1 of 14 in Almancil

Been to Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!