The check in was excellent, the bedroom and bathroom bright airy and very comfortable. Ac worked well. Pool area was fabulous espically loved the romantic pool. However the pool area had many beds empty for hours but with a towel on it.
The breakfast were lovely and Clara as the host was friendly and efficient. The food at the pool was not good, very sub standard.
The beach club is great and the staff all friendly and helpfull. The best chef in the Hilton is to be found at the beach club. The same dishes such as rather tropical chicken were a million times better at the beach than at the pool.
The beach is clean and safe for swimming and long for a good walk.
Jaoa at reception was extremely helpful when it came to printing airline tickets in the business centre. Paola was extremely friendly all the time and was particularly helpfull when my Husband had need for the business centre.
The outdoor seating in the main restaurant was lovely at night and had pleasant music events.
The buffet in the evening was a hit and miss event. Some nights the food great other nights not so good. The staff however were superb all the time.
We did not dine in the other dinning room as the menu was quite limited in choice.
The spa treatments were excellent .
The gym however was a disappointment. Every time I went to use a machine there was visible sticky sweat from the previous user. There is no notice there to instruct people to clean machines after use. Every morning at 10am a group of women were there with a personal trainer. 3 babies in push chairs and another older child were in the gym also. Gym assistants walked around gym with babies in their arms amusing them as their mothers worked out. Why not have a crèche for these children rather than the dangerous environment of a gym. I wonder would your insurance cover for accidents in cases like these where there are children present.I pointed out the dirty machines to the trainer and he said he would put up a notice. Then 5 ladies got on the cardio machines for 10 minutes and not one wiped down a machine and the same personal trainer did not ask them to. When I went to use another machine it was filthy. Hygiene matters to most people but not here.
Overall a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to a fabulous spa weekend, enjoy a fun-filled family holiday, or experience the perfect golfing break at the award-winning Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa, one of the leading family-friendly Algarve hotels. This attractive, modern Algarve hotel is situated in five acres of glorious manicured gardens in the heart of the sun-kissed Algarve, Portugal. Set amid the lush greenery of some of Portugal's finest golf courses, the Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa is replete with distinctive Moorish architecture, spectacular covered and outdoor pools and glorious cascading waterways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Hotel Vilamoura
- Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort And Spa
- Hilton International Vilamoura
- Vilamoura Hilton
- Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa Portugal - Algarve