Capeblue Manor House
Steenberg Hotel(Constantia)
US$195
US$176
Hotels.com
Tudor Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$64
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Nova Constantia Boutique Residence(Constantia)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$165
Agoda.com
The Last Word Constantia(Constantia)
US$283
SA Hotels
US$194
US$188
  • Pool
All reviewswater savingcomfortable bedskalk bayperfect staycape townlarge bathroombusiness triplounge areabreakfast was excellenthonesty barthree nightsb bhome away from homemichellemuizenbergguesthousesuburb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I just can join the previous advisors.

My girlfriend and me stayed at Capeblue for two nights and we really enjoyed our stay there!
It was the best guesthouse/hotel, we stayed in our 3 week trip around South Africa.

The hospitality was great and we got lots of information what to see, where to have dinner and other useful information like when is the best time to go to table mountain.

Furthermore the location is great as the (beautiful) beach side is just 3 minutes away by car and the other sights can be reached easily.

Our room and the bathroom was very large and very(!) clean!

Concerning the breakfast, I can say, that we enjoyed it very much - tasty and more than enough!

Once we will come back to capetown, we will stay at Capeblue again!

Greetings from Germany!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This was by far the best accommodations we stayed in during our 2+ weeks in Africa. The beds were uber comfortable, clean rooms and the breakfasts perfect for feeding hungry teenage boys. Mgmt helpful

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Shari W
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Stayed one night at Capeblue Manor House and it blew us away. The suite is huge and luxurious as is the ensuite bathroom. Within moments of arrival, I was already full of regret that my booking was for one night only and my wife wanted me to cancel the next few nights accommodation to stay on in this beautiful place. Breakfast was phenomenal.
Michelle and her partner paid attention to every little detail to make the suite luxurious and comfortable - huge luxurious bed, coffee machine, minibar - couldn't ask for more..
Beautiful courtyard to chill out - fantastic hosts - we'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2013

At some ungodly hour I pressed the bell at Cape Blue Manor, an angel answered my call and hope for a room; it was the owner Michelle !
I had moved into our house some 5 klms away and I was unable to sleep due to Mosquitos! I had to get out and find a peaceful repose. With Michelle's help I did. I stayed three nights as she was fully booked thereafter. I did not sample breakfast as I had to return to work early. My loss I think.
The room was well appointed spacious with all facilities. I can heartily recommend this hotel and its caring owners.
Mark

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I can certainly reccomend this hotel and it is an ideal place to stay particularly if you are visiting the Cape Coast and Cape Town.Great service,friendly,homely,excellent bedrooms etc as well as serving a great breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends