See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

We had a very pleasant stay at Crowded House, the owner Graham was welcoming and friendly, both the dinner and breakfast were enjoyable and our glasses never ran dry. There's probably a couple of things that did let Crowded House down a little, one being the blind in the bedroom not offering adequate shade from the morning sunrise so I woke at about 5am and had to hang a few shirts on the blind to cut out the light. The power showers, whilst nice when you're in them, are quite noisy so again that woke me. Finally the room decor, although not bad, could do with modernising, simple bedding and fabrics and perhaps a new colour scheme would make a big difference. There was also a damp patch on the wall by the window.
I still think CH deserves a 4 out of 5 as we had a very nice time there.

Date of stay: May 2013
3  Thank Stormy1990s
Reviewed 5 February 2013

It wasn't raining men but I was showered with kindness. The accommodation was very clean and comfortable and when I enquired about local pubs for an evening meal I was invited to join the proprietors for dinner. They provided a splendid dinner at a very reasonable cost. I was only sorry that my stay was a very short one but I intend to visit again whenever I am travelling South.Terrific value for money. Thank you once again Boys. James from Rugby

Date of stay: January 2013
6  Thank James L
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I would highly recommend Crowded House B&B in Kingsworthy, Winchester with easy access to the city. So close to London yet a world of it's own. This B&B has all the comforts of home with charming suites, delightful garden and relaxing atmosphere. The hosts Graham and Nick are the ideal host for a weary traveller, providing English home cooking, delightful breakfasts and meals on request. I thoroughly enjoyed the spa and sauna just off the sunny conservatory. The hosts provide great knowledge of the area and their helpfulness far exceeds most B&B I have stayed in. I would return without question. Very highly recommended. Excellent.
Christopher.

Date of stay: May 2012
4  Thank csf100
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Stayed at Crowded House due to a friends recommendation and I am really pleased I did. Very friendly owners and the facilities were excellent. Thouroughly enjoyed my stay and can recommend it myself.
Thanks guys for being do helpful and making my stay so memorable.
Steve Noller

Room tip: The double room with ensuite was great.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Steve N
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Just back from a few days at the Crowded House, Graham and Nick are fabulous hosts and provide a lovely home setting with excellent facilities, I made good use of the Sauna and Hot Tub and had a couple of relaxing days sat in the peaceful garden. Nothing was too much trouble and the ample breakfast was served at a time to suit me rather than at set times which is always a good bonus, rooms are well equipped and the bed was very comfortable, I slept like a log! I will be certain to return very soon, not only did I have a lovely stay but I also felt that I have made some new friends too!

Date of stay: July 2012