“Live band !”
Review of Cheap Thrills - CLOSED

Cheap Thrills
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Thai, Pub, French, European, Asian, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Drinks, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Live band !”
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

I came for diner and end up dancing all night listening to classic rock live music. Amazing band and nice atmosphere. I will come back.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Best band in town!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Had a really good time listening to all the musicians who came on stage that night. Jamming till late. Sipped a few cocktails from the funny Bartender!

Visited December 2013
Pforzheim
“Great Live Music”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

The Live Musci in this Bar was outstanding! Great loose athmosphere more like a jam session. Excellent caipirinhas and suprisingly good food. Thai food and self made Italien Pasta. The owner Andrea is a very nice guy, good musician and great company.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Perrylson
Hong Kong
“Great atmosphere and friendly hosts”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

The fantastic atmosphere and excellent company of our hosts Andrea and Nisha made our stay very enjoyable. They went to great lengths to ensure we had everything we needed and always gave suggestions on where to go and what to do. Loved the mixed variety of Thai and Western foods.

Best thing for me was listening to Andrea's wide selection of music in the bar area and it was pretty awesome to hear his band playing a few songs in the evening as well.

Highly recommended plus it's in a good location.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food I had in thailand!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Excellent food and very nice service. Staff is very helpfull if you need to know something about the island. I would recommend to visit on cheap thrills. Live music was also very good. I cannot say anything about the rooms because I had a hotel elsewhere but the next time I think I m gonna book a room there.

• Visited September 2013