The spa, the horses, the scenery, the food - I can't use enough superlatives to describe the delights that await at the Echo Valley Ranch and Spa. The combination of Thai and Western cultures creates a unique experience. I started the day with a gentle Thai exercise class, then hopped on a horse for a trail ride, returning at lunchtime for a delicious and healthy meal prepared by the incredible onsite chef. The afternoons were spent in pure bliss, being pampered by their exquisite Thai massage artists. (I could almost see the angel wings on them during the heavenly massages..) After the evening festivities where we learned to line-dance accompanied by the western band, we finished out the evening gazing at the stars from the comfort of the just-right outdoor hot tub. The hospitality of the staff was outstanding - I felt as if I'd known them for years. The border collies are a great welcoming committee. Since it is so small, they can make each guest feel like a privileged visitor. A visit to Echo Valley Ranch & Spa feels like time spent with old friends that you've just met....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in 'cowboy country' above the Fraser River in BC's scenic Cariboo Region, Echo Valley Ranch & Spa entices those seeking a restorative sojourn, as well as those looking for a higher-octane activity. Whether your idea of heaven is a trail ride through rolling hills, a 4x4 wildlife safari, or a day at the spa, at Echo Valley guests find harmony and rejuvenation. The fusion of eastern and western influences is best seen at the spa, where both western massage and Thai treatments soothe muscles and mind; while dining options encompass dishes from east and west, fuelled by produce from the ranch livestock and kitchen garden. Activities also include hiking, bird watching and fly-fishing, as well as trips to white water rafting. Winter options range from snowshoeing to ice fishing and snowmobiling. Echo Valley is an idyllic spot for weddings and elopements, and caters to meetings and retreats for corporate groups. Flying into the ranch's private runway is one way to arrive; the ranch is also accessible with a scenic five hour drive from Vancouver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Echo Valley Ranch & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Echo Valley Ranch Hotel Jesmond
- Echo Valley Ranch And Spa
- Echo Valley Hotel
- Echo Valley Resort