“Absolute Paradise on Earth”
Villa Samadhana - Gardens and pool
Villa Samadhana - Garden, pool and villa Villa Samadhana - Sun loungers with the ocean view
Check Availability
Villa Samadhana - Gardens in front of master suite
Villa Samadhana - Entrance bridge
Villa Samadhana - Pool table
Villa Samadhana - Pool daybed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

FrequentT...
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Absolute Paradise on Earth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Words really cannot express how insanely beautiful this villa is. Even after staring at their website for 2 months in anticipation and was totally breathless upon arrival. The gardens are ginormous and spectacular and the many living pavilions make you feel like this is your very own 5 star resort.

The staff are friendly and Chef Wayan knows his way around a Balinese kitchen.

I almost don’t want to submit this review as I would like to keep Villa Samadhana to myself!

5 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
klhump
Sydney
“Beautiful Villa "However"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

This very large villa is exceptional. Perfect for a large group. We went with 3 families with small children. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. The driver Gede was full of information as he transported us around from place to place. Teaching us all about the culture of the Balinese. The chef Wayan cooked the most amazing food and Putu was just a delight. The children had a wonderful time in the large pool and grounds collecting flowers and feeding all the fish. We adults also enjoyed the amenities including the pool table and various sitting areas. Unfortunately due to my carelessness and trustworthiness I left my handbag in the room containing my wallet and one of the staff stole money from my wallet. (I didn't use the room safe because 1 was not working and the other was locked but I felt that my money would still be safe). I had a feeling who was responsible so I set him up by counting the small amount of money left in my wallet and minutes after he left my room I went in and recounted it to find that a further 100000 rp had been taken. I advised the manager and asked if he could possibly sort the problem out. He couldn't however fix it so the police were called. He translated the story to the police (as he claimed they couldn't speak english. Yeah right!) So I was to make a report, all the staff were to go to the police station to search their bags and that they would all lose their jobs. I was feeling terrible about this, I didn't want them all to be without jobs because of one staff members actions. So I chose not to report it for the sake of the innocent ones. I just had to count my losses for being so trustworthy. I would of thought they might offer to re-imburse me for the money I lost, but, that didn't happen. It was such a shame that this incident happened because I now won't return to the villa again.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
4 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Beautiful villa, private, secluded and amazing food.
Liked least: Money being stolen
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
23 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our villa. We truly value the opinions of our guests.

Our aim is to provide guests with the best possible service and we deeply regret this incident, which has marred your otherwise positive experience. Based on your feedback, all safety boxes in the villa have been checked and we have implemented a regular review program to ensure they are always in working order.

Our staff had believed that the incident was resolved to your satisfaction during the stay. If this is not the case, we welcome your direct contact so that we can further discuss.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing