We spent three days at Pullman Resort Bunker Bay and it was just lovely.
It is right on the beach, the rooms are stunning and the service is very good.
The location also lends itself to exploring the Margaret River Region and the numerous beaches close by, including the world famous Busselton Jetty.
The only thing I found difficult is that the beach is so beautiful that you want to swim but there is just too much shark activity in the area for me to have felt comfortable swimming.
This has been one of the nicest places I have stayed at in a long time and would recommend it to anyone looking in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is an idyllic 5-star retreat 3 hours south of Perth in the heart of Western Australia's picturesque, world renowned Margaret River wine region. This luxurious oasis is nestled on the pure white sands and azure waters of tranquil Bunker Bay and spans 35 acres of beautifully landscaped native gardens, bordered by the Cape Naturaliste National Park. The resort offers 150 luxuriously appointed studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas in contemporary Australian style; natural local materials have been used wherever possible and internal finishes include sandstone, Jarrah timber floors and limestone feature walls. All villas offer a choice of garden or lake views and private courtyard or deck. Resort facilities and services include 24-hour reception, concierge and room service, complimentary WiFi in common areas, heated infinity-edge swimming pool, tennis court, gymnasium and playground with BBQ picnic area. Other Side of the Moon Restaurant presents distinctly "Modern Australian" menu a choice of alfresco or indoor dining with superb Indian Ocean vistas. Also overlooking the water is Bunker Bay Bistro & Bar, ideal for casual dining and cocktails with friends and family. Both venues are complemented by an impressive wine list showcasing local favourites. The resort's award-winning health and rejuvenation day spa, Vie Spa, offers luxe treatments that echo the relaxed, natural feel of its secluded South-West location. Each of the 6 spa suites features the beauty of natural light with the privacy of your own secluded courtyard and personal shower. Alternatively, 2 'couple's suites' are available, perfect for romantic shared experiences. With recreation in mind, the resort also offers complimentary weekly activities for adults and children, including yoga, wine tastings and arts and crafts. Local attractions abound with 90+ superb wineries and cellar doors just moments away, alongside a plethora of natural attractions and unique activities including art and craft galleries, magical Ngilgi Cave, the Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse and seasonal whale-watching and wildflower tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Margaret River Region reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Resort Bunker Bay Hotel Naturaliste
- Quay West Hotel Bunker Bay
- Quay West Naturaliste