US$56
US$51
Sri Shivam Hotel(Gondia)(Great Value!)
US$20
Agoda.com
US$121
US$102
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Olive Resort and Villas(Kohka)(Great Value!)
US$44
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront officeswimming poolhotel staffvalue for moneyexcellent staytaj groupgreat experiencenice hotelexcellent servicegreat hospitalitybeautiful propertymanager mrfood qualitybusiness triprecommend this hotelspecial thanksplace to stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The best stay i ever had , not because of the quality of rooms or hotel but specially for the hospitality . The hospitality is outstanding , not for a single second I thought i am not in my hometown, the kind of relation they make is really appreciable specially Mr. Tilak Tandi & Mr. Amit Singh .

I just loved the taste of food , credit goes to Mr. Tilak

And at the end afterall Taj is Taj .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TAJGatewayGondia, Operations Manager at The Gateway Hotel Gondia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Manish,
Greetings from The Gateway Hotel Balaghat Road Gondia.

At the outset I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time in sharing your feedback and rating excellent in all the categories. We are delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and you enjoyed hospitality and services. I have conveyed your compliments to Chef Tilak,Mr. Amit Singh and team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

I feel extremely happy and proud when our guests talk about our biggest asset and that is our team who helps us to give our guests the ultimate experience.

We value your patronage and I look forward to meeting up with you in your next visit to Gondia and assure you of our finest and gracious hospitality.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent ,neat & professional hotel with a very affordable tarriff.
Chef is always ready to prepare your dish even the dish does not appear in the standard menu.
Decent swimming pool & lush front lawns r few other additional features of this property.
Should be a must be location for those planning to visit Kanha Kesli Tiger Sanctuary.
Finally the cellar stock comprises the best available Brands.
Superb Executives & Staff!!

1  Thank suldebmukherjee063

Dear Mr. Mukherjee,
Greetings from The Gateway Hotel Balaghat Road Gondia.

Thank you for taking the time out and posting such a healthy review on TripAdvisor and top rating you have given us in all the categories.

We are delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and you enjoyed our facilities and services. I am delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guest. I have shared your feedback with the entire team and this will not only motivate them but all of us to strive for creating only exceptional experiences for our guests.

We are grateful for your recommendation and do hope you will continue to provide us with more opportunities to be of service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Stay here was very pleasant & peaceful. Hospitality, Courtesy, Politeness of the staff makes you feel special & at Home. Specially Chef In-charge Mr. Tilak Tandi & his team serves very Delicious Food . Rooms are comfortable, clean, & spacious . Hotel has Restaurant, Bar & Swimming pool facility. Civility & Kindness of Ms Mamta, Ms Ambika, Mr Ashish, Mr Shaahid, Mr Amit & all staff members makes them Pride Representative of THE GATEWAY... I will recommend this Hotel to all my Friends ... I stayed Here almost a month ... & Will come back soon ....

Room Tip: Best View in Monsoon
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TAJGatewayGondia, Operations Manager at The Gateway Hotel Gondia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Raghwendra,
Greetings from The Gateway Hotel Balaghat Road Gondia.

At the outset I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time in sharing your feedback and rating excellent in all the categories. We are delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and you enjoyed hospitality and services. I have conveyed your compliments to Chef Tilak,Ms.Mamata,Ambika,Ashish,Shahid,Mr.Amit and team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is very Good and affordable... I like to stay in such environment.. Hotel Staff alos polite and Respectful specially Ms Mamta From F O is very good... She is so Smart and one one of the best Employee of The Gateway Hotel..

Dear Mr. Nilesh,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The service at reception was excellent.A lovely room with comfortable bed.Would have appreciated tea/coffee making facilities in room.A awesome place to relax and makes us feel -at-home.And also not forgetting to mention about the humble and courteous staff specifically font desk executives Ms. Mamta Luililhare and Mr. Ashish, room service / house keeping staff Mr. Shiva and Entrance security personal Mr. Balaparshad.
Overall I had a very good and comfortable time there and would surely like to visit there again and again and recommend this hotel to our friends as well.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Greetings from The Gateway Hotel Balaghat Road Gondia.

At the outset I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time in sharing your feedback.
We feel extremely happy and proud when our guests talk about our biggest asset and that is our team, who help us to give our guests the ultimate experience.

It is our constant endeavour to provide our guests with the highest level of services to make their stay truly memorable. Your compliments motivate our team to delight more guests with prompt and excellent hospitality.

We value your patronage! I look forward to welcome you at The Gateway Hotel Gondia and assure you of our finest and gracious hospitality.