Pearl Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Diveagar
See available hotels
Hotel Pinakin(Shrivardhan)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Sea Wind(Shrivardhan)
  • Beachfront
Sarve Huts(Kashid)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice place to staydiveagar beachfew minutes walkveg non vegservice providedbig thanksdelicious foodbooked roomslong weekendthaliresortcoconutmrimprovementcooperativepeoplesarrangements
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Nice place to stay with you family . The hospitality is good and staffs are co-operative . The resort is at walk able distance from the beach . Overall I was satisfied with the service provided by the staff . .

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PrashantRanjan
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This was our first visit to Diveagar.We were a family of 4, we checked in on 12th April 2014 & 13th April, The rooms were in a terrible condition, not clean, with cobwebs in most of the corners and a stinky smell,the room doors were all broken, and could not be latched, there was no mirror in the bathroom, there was no intercomm in the room,they asked us to use our mobile for the room service, the hotel staff was not at all co-eparative, they could not arrange for a match box and mostquito stand. The entire resort building seems to in a very bad condition, with water leakage and broken roof in many places. Also we had to face few hours of load shedding , sometimes the generator did not start on time. The Food was also not good, too expensive, and not at all home made.No complimenatry breakfast, and tea.

Overall a very bad experience on first visit to Diveagar.

Room Tip: I would never recommend Pearl Resort at all to any one .Instead go for some small, home guest home or type of .
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This is my second visit at diveagar. My experience of Pearl is really best one. When I first time visited diveagar I stayed in another hotel the experience was not good as electricity fluctuation is a lot in diveagar and no variety of food, but I Visited Pearl Resort is changed my view about Diveagar.

My View of Pearl Resort:-

1) Food Was awesome and variety is also there for Veg & Non-Veg both
2) Rooms are specious and services is excellent.
3) Staff is also good who serve you to in good manner
4) Diveagar electricity problem is there but pearl we got 24 hrs electricity back-up due to their generator facility.
5) Diveager Beach is very close to pearl resort.

They Made our stay memorable. I am really happy to recommend this hotel for stay at diveagar.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Visited Diveagar Dec 2013..just before Christmas. Room quality was not good, bed and furniture might be cleaned 2-3 years ago, no service for mosquito, we asked for good night 7 answer we got was they don't have coil stand. Door's main lock was taken out so there is whole which they tried to close with new paper :( . bathrooms was not clean. two rooms are connected with door and you can easily listen voice of other room also light will disturb you. for driver breakfast charged Rs. 100 per day :(

Over all my experience was very bad, no value for money, I will not recommend this to any one. I think MS. Kadam should look into this and resolve service matters.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We went to Dive agar on 14th and returned on 17th -Nov 13.

Tinexpensiveople at the resort are there to make your stay memorable.

We planned my 2 year kid birthday at a place far from city and decided to stay there for 3 nights. Though it was a gamble though but eventually it turned out to be safest gamble.

The food at the resort and around is nice and affordable.

One may try Bapat's at Dive agar for veg . Its very nice and inexpensive (who will go for veg once you at Dive agar- but we did because of our choice).

The resort personnel did great decoration and arranged cake from nearby village. All was great fun.

Dive agar beach is much safe and water sports are also nice. Sidhhesh's group for rides will make you crazy. Try them.

Overall my experience was cherishable..

• Stayed: November 2013