“Strategic location”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Krishnagiri
Bengaluru, India
“Strategic location”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Travelers from Pondicherry or Tiruvanmalai , who touch Krishnagiri will find themselves really hungry after the long trip!
If you are looking for a good place to have lunch on this highway, you can stop at this hotel. The restaurant serves vegetarian food. It is located right on the highway , with ample space for car parking.
The food was good, light and non oily, , the restaurant was very clean and the staff were prompt.

They did not serve the north indian or south indian thalis, although it was mentioned in the menu. Dal, masala bhindi, naan and vegetable korma were good.

A decent place to stop at, when you are on the Krishnagiri road.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank leena_dash
HotelAlpsResidency, Manager at Hotel Alps Residency, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Sir, Madam

Firstly let me thank you for choosing Alps Residency and dining in our Restaurant!

We really value your views on our amenities & facilities and also we are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable palate during your tour.

We have your feedback on the food choice and assure you that necessary steps have been put in place to care for delivering good choice of Menu in the days to come.

My sincere thanks for your complements on my staff and their promptness. I would be delighted to share your appreciation with them as it would keep their professional service attitude upbeat always.

We hope you would provide us another opportunity to serve You and Your friends in the near future.

Rajesh Babhu, Operations Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Bangalore
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I and my family spent 3 nights at this hotel and found it very good. I booked a standard double bed for myself, wife and kids (large bed) and another standard double bed for my parents (in 2 single beds). The room has a/c, sony bravia TV, hot water in bath on request, shower, small hotel soaps, towels, wardrobe, large mirror, chairs, table, bedside tables and ceiling fan. The hotel has a complementary breakfast. Food was both indian and continental type and was good - idle, wada, poori, chapathi, dosa, bread, butter, jam and conflakes. For dinner the restaurant has veg and non-veg in separate rooms. We tried chicken biriyani, veg clear soup, veg spring roll, mushroom pepper fry, roti, veg salad, veg pulao, dal, veg kadai. We use to order ahead of time and came from dinner at 7 pm. Venkat and Raman among others including the chef did very well. The open car park and security were courteous and helpful. The hotel charged me Rs.2300 (1676+124+300+196) for each room incl. breakfast. If there is only single occupancy the charge is Rs.1800 per room. I thank the hotel staff and management for making my stay a happy one. My complements to the chef. They are friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank apoolfamily405
Dear Sir,

Firstly let me thank you for choosing Alps Residency and staying with us!

We really value your views on our room amenities & facilities and the comforts your parents were able to appreciate. We are also delighted to note that you had an enjoyable palate during your stay with us.

Many thanks for complementing my staff: specially our Chef and the service staff. I would be delighted to share your appreciation with them as it would keep their professional service attitude upbeat always.

It is true feedback like yours which helps us to earn reputation to receive new Guests and all the same retain our regular Guests too.

Look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Rajesh Babhu, Operations Manager.
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Very surprised to find such a nice hotel to stay in krishnagiri. The room arrangement is good since this hotel is new. The bathroom is neat and clean. Especially liked the soft towels. Very decent breakfast. service of staff also nice.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank Yasinnpm
Dear Sir, Madam,

First let me thank you for choosing Alps Residency and staying with us and especially we appreciate your hearty feedback which is a moral boost to us!

Many thanks in appreciating on the quality of Breakfast we served You. I sincerely thank you also for complementing my staff on their services and Guests' feedback like yours reach them to sustain their serving nature.

Look forward to having you again in near future, and really appreciate your genuine feedback as well as helping us to get more travelers to our Hotel by your word of mouth!

Rajesh Babhu, Operations Manager
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I found this hotel to be cozy and comfortable. The room was of a decent size for me and my partner. The bathroom was very clean and had a set of soft towels. The complimentary breakfast was not elaborate but very decent and enough. Staff were very good.

Room Tip: Choose the behind rooms for lesser traffic sound
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank silsila11
Dear Sir, Madam,

Many hanks for choosing Alps Residency, and i really appreciate your effort in posting your feedback in Trip Advisor.

We are here to serve each and every guest, and delighted to see them off returning back especially frequently.

It given an immense pleasure to see such valuable feedback, which generates more travelers not only to our Hotel but also to our destination.

Hope you will all come back and stay with us to experience more, and thanks once again for being with us.

Rajesh Babhu, Operations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Krishnagiri
Claresta Hotels
Bamboo Rustles Jungle Cottages and Farm Stay
Hotel Emerald Dove
Hotel Emerald Dove
#3 of 13 in Yelagiri

Been to Hotel Alps Residency? Share your experiences!