We stayed at tweet tweet on 4th, 5th & 6th august 2014. Had prior booking for the 1st 2 days, but on reaching we loved it soo much that we extended our trip by one more day.
Traveled with my elderly parents, wife & 2 year old son from Delhi by car. We had booked the deluxe & semi-deluxe rooms.
Highlights of the stay:
- very comfortable accommodation with independent verandah and a nice kitchen with SD room.
- neat & clean facility with complete privacy.
- yummy home cooked food. You cannot skip their signature 'yellow dal'. its damn tasty!
- Manish is a great guy who ensures that your stay is memorable & comfortable. Don't forget to request him to take you for a trek to the nearby hill. Thanks Manish i loved it!
- Scooby (pug), Manish's pet, is really cute & playful.
- Awesome view of the surrounding valley. bed tea & breakfast are best enjoyed in the verandah.
we had a great time at Tweet Tweet and will surely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peaceful Stay in the Lap of Nature. Building is surrounded by Orchids and thick Forest. We have:- Neat & clean Rooms and Bedding, 24 Hr Running Hot & Cold Water, Eco Friendly Environment, Fresh Hygienic Homely Food According to Guest's preference. Local Market, Bus Stop & Railway Station Shoghi is at walking distance, just 300 Mts away. Attached Bath & toilet, Independent Floor with Privacy. ... more less