All reviews private beach attention to detail golf cart lemon garden pool area beautiful hotel star hotel two days fell in love bikes provided by the hotel half board without exception stainless steel on arrival beach bar would highly recommend this hotel high quality
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

One of the best experiences we have ever had. The service (front desk, bar, restaurant, cleaning) was excellent. Room, pool, and food was amazing. Private beach and bike rentals were so fun. Will be back

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank berubesa
Reviewed 7 October 2018

My wife and I travelled to this boutique hotel for a week's holiday, and can only say that we were overwhelmed by the quality of the hotel and its staff. We were greeted by a receptionist on arrival who arranged for our luggage to be whisked away to our room while we were offered 'welcome drinks'. The apartment (we were upgraded on arrival!) was stylish and luxurious. The hotel consists of four main buildings around a walled garden with a pool. There is also a spa which can be booked exclusively (i.e. no one else in there) by the hour. The hotel restaurant is superb - I especially recommend the Adriatic Bouillabaisse (fish soup). On our last day, we had to leave early to get to the airport for our flight, and 10 minutes before the taxi was due a staff member was there to help with luggage, and give us a complimentary packed lunch for the journey.
A few minor niggles - no tea/coffee facilities in the room (I'm a Brit and need my morning caffeine hit!), the steam room was out of order in the Spa (apparently the repairman had been called), and the journey from Spilt Airport (two taxis and a ferry) is a bit of a hassle. But nonetheless - well done to the Lemongarden management and staff - see you again soon!

Stayed: October 2018
2  Thank 904philz
Reviewed 6 October 2018

We visited The Lemongarden this time last year and fell in love with it.Now just back from our second visit and love it even more. Our bedroom was just fantastic, very tastefully decorated and beautiful garden views.
Food is wonderful and the staff can't help enough.
Fairly sure I will be writing a similar report this time next year

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ROBERT W
Reviewed 3 October 2018

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Lemongarden several weeks ago as part of my birthday trip to Croatia. I had carefully researched the hotel and Brac Island, but nothing could have prepared me for how truly special this place is. Situated in a beautiful, sleepy harbor-front village in Sutivan, the hotel, its sumptuous garden and grounds are absolutely stunning. The decor is luxurious with a funky twist. I loved the gorgeous color combinations, artwork and finishes throughout.
Speaking of restaurants and bars, the food was superlative at every meal. We had thought about dining at other places in Sutivan but quickly decided never to leave the Hotel Lemongarden options. There is a gorgeous garden onsite, and overflowing herb containers line the wall of the harbor view restaurant. Every meal or drink you are served has a fresh "something" recently procured from the garden. The private ocean club has excellent lunch choices along with fresh grill options daily. And on one of the stone side streets there is a giant picture window where you watch professional bakers make every single bread and dessert featured at the hotel. So amazing!
Much has been made of the house cocktail, the Lemongarden Spritz, and deservedly so. This is the most heavenly prosecco cocktail combined with a special herbal lemonade and accompanied with fresh lemon leaves and tiny flowers from the garden.
I took the opportunity to watch the ever-patient bartender, Martin, prepare quite a few of these, and I have vowed to replicate them at some point. I have a feeling I will never get it quite right and must return to Lemongarden instead! Besides, Martin's fantastic dry sense of humor perfects the whole experience!
The staff is impeccably well-trained throughout the resort. They are professional and unobtrusive, but absolutely friendly and personable, particularly with chatty visitors from the southern US like me!
I was not quite sure what to expect with the private beach club being separate from the hotel. I should have had no worries. There is a shuttle that takes guests back and forth as needed, or you can borrow bikes. The ten minute bicycle ride along a breathtaking sea road truly gives you a sense of the lifestyle in Brac. The stunning mountain range across the clear sea and rocky beach make amazing photo opportunities. The road is quiet and never hectic, so if you are a bit of a nervous cyclist like me, you have no worries. Note: I would strongly recommend bringing water shoes for entering the rocky water.
We have been fortunate to live and travel all over the world, and Hotel Lemongarden is truly one of my very top favorite places we have stayed. Such a special place and I absolutely hope to return!

Room Tip: Upstairs suite in Definis building is absolutely beautiful and featured a giant patio lined with lemon trees. LOVED it!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank atltravelpants
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

A stunning hotel. The communication before we arrived was excellent. We were picked up by their speed boat at the airport with no problem and back to Split at the end. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Answered any question asked! We were upgraded to a lovely suite on arrival. The breakfasts were delicious. Very restful stay. Would recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple