My husband and I stayed here for one night in April to go to a party in a nearby village. Most of the complaints about hotel seem to relate to the restaurant but we didn't eat there so can't pass comment on that. It's nice that they have a pool though we didn't use that.
The room was perfectly fine, bed was comfy and all the amenities worked well.
Breakfast the next day was lovely with plenty of hot food and other choices and very tasty bacon! My husband has platinum status with Accor so we are able to get good deals on rooms throughout the group hotels and this was covered mainly with loyalty points. Perhaps this always helps us feel that we've had good value, but there is nothing that I can fault with this hotel, even if we'd paid full price. We would stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Tunbridge Wells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel Pembury
- Ramada Hotel Tunbridge Wells
- Ramada Royal Tunbridge Wells
- Royal Tunbridge Wells Ramada
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Royal Tunbridge Wells/Pembury