We enjoyed our stay at the Mercure. Teh bar food was excellent, the breakfast weas good and the leisure facilities were perfect for us. However, our stay was spoilt by the hotel's lack of ability to manage group visits alongside other guests - but this was more due to a lack of staff and some poor planning aroudn seating arrangements. A few minor repairs needed in places and the room wasn't as immaculate as it should have been for a 4* hotel, but no real complaints. The building itself is nice, there is plenty of parking and staff were friendly and helpful. Pillows are much too firm!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Stayforlong S.L., Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Tunbridge Wells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel Pembury
- Ramada Hotel Tunbridge Wells
- Ramada Royal Tunbridge Wells
- Royal Tunbridge Wells Ramada
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Royal Tunbridge Wells/Pembury