“Grand Goat Shed”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Fylingthorpe, Robin Hood's Bay, North York Moors National Park, North Yorkshire, England

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Dwyny
Derby, United Kingdom
“Grand Goat Shed”
Reviewed 30 January 2015 for a stay in October 2014

I have never 'holi-dayed' in England before, however after getting a dog we decided to visit the Yorkshire Coast. We mainly chose this place due to the walks and being dog friendly. This converted goat shed was stunning. Going in October had the weather to deal with, however our shed kept us warm and dry. We really enjoyed our stay here, it was beautiful and relaxing with so many scenic walks. The owners were accommodating and fixed our one tiny problem (the battery in the fire alarm was bleeping!!) very quickly. Loved it here and enjoyed Robins Hood Bay too. Will be back next year :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything was great
Liked least: nothing!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
4 Feb 2015
We are delighted to hear that you and your dog had such a good time exploring the Yorkshire Coast - even if the weather wasn't great! Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Wrexham

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
sale
Reviewed 4 December 2011 for a stay in October 2011
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers

Norwich
Reviewed 4 January 2011 for a stay in October 2010

Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing