“The outside catered for us!”
Review of The Byre Cafe

The Byre Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Bootle
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cosy Cafe providing home cooked hot and cold food.
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Wanted to leave a review to thank Linda for outside catering for a birthday party for my Family.

In October we had booked a farmhouse not far from Bootle, and i was keen to have somebody come and cater for 8 adults for my 40th Birthday.

I had tried some outside caterers in the region, but none wanted to do it, as they thought it was too far away, most were based around Lake Windermere. I then chanced it, and called the Byre as a local restauran, i thought they maybe able to help.

They agreed, and we decided on a roast dinner, with all the trimmings, and a choice of soups and desserts was given.

Needless to say, but the food was fantastic, and Linda catered the dinner in a very friendly and professional manner.

A big recommendation from me, The Byre is a fantastic, very reasonably priced venue, and if you staying nearby, and fancy the outside catering option, give them a call.

2  Thank Ezz73

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We only live 19 miles away from this little gem - shame the gift/craft shop has now closed - however the food at Millstones is lovely, always pleasant staff and the food freshly prepared and served with that little bit of difference - so living so close - it is always a treat for us to have a little drive and enjoy ourselves with a visit. The 'specials' board is always interesting and such a temptation - with much decision making needed!

2  Thank Ann D
Reviewed 28 May 2013

looking for somewhere to breakfast en-route to Muncaster Castle we happened upon this charming establishment. good food freshly prepared and served by friendly ladies, what more could you ask, we'll definitely call again.

2  Thank mmacavity
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Visited for lunch and we were amazed at the food and the service. A good choice of meals that caters for all tastes and the service was excellent and attentive. The food was well presented and made with passion. If you are fortunate enough to be in the area it's well worth a visit and if having a dessert the lemon meringue pie is to die for. I can definitely say it is THE best I have ever tasted and I would describe myself as a connoisseur of puddings.

3  Thank Simlet
Reviewed 10 April 2013

lovely shops.

A great place for lunch out.

Evening meals are available on a Friday in the main season.

We had a lovely Christmas dinner there.

1  Thank Ralph C