Auberge du Manet
Ibis Hotel Saint Quentin en Yvelines Velodrome(Montigny-le-Bretonneux)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
US$98
US$95
Mercure
US$68
US$59
Agoda.com
Ibis Budget Saint Quentin en Yvelines Velodrome(Montigny-le-Bretonneux)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$54
ibis Budget
  • Restaurant
Best Western Paris Saint-Quentin(Montigny-le-Bretonneux)
US$75
US$71
Campanile Saint Quentin En Yvelines(Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines)
US$75
US$72
US$49
US$43
Travelocity
Kyriad Versailles - Saint Cyr L'Ecole(Saint Cyr l'Ecole)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$66
US$102
US$99
Agoda.com
US$50
US$49
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I've been there several times just for business reasons, but I got same perception: no customer oriented. The staff is definitivetly UNPOLITE and not able to speak english (it takes long time to order dishes and/or to get info). Receptionist not always available and last time they also lost my reservation (UNBELIEVABLE AND SIMPLY NOT ACCEPTABLE). Food menu is absolutely limited and prices very expensive. Breakfast not adequat with price. Rooms not so much comfortable. No wifi. Really bad ratio between quality and price.

1  Thank Lolo307
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Saw it on a vegetarian website therefore requested vegetarian menu in advance when reserving. The Gaspacho and Brownie are standard menu options but was off menu with the main course (small portion of stuffed aubergine, small red onion flan, veg =carrots/asparagus) . Although a reasonable attempt, at 74 euros for two (wine not included) it was sadly overpriced . Service was too fast, bill presented immediately plates were cleared. Restaurant is in a nice location - try it and give your own opinion.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2012

This is a small charming hotel, close to the Versailles. Hotel itself is mostly for business travellers it seems, as we did not see any families during our short stay. There is a restaurant with quite good food, standard French. Rooms are bit old and dark, but spacious. The wifi was not working however, I guess my rooms was too far from the reception.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I am not sure if this is a Best Western, as during my stay there in April 12 there was no Best Western branding at all and it did not appear on the receipt at all, any way I was booked into this hotel by my company as i was on business on the South West side of Paris. The web site makes it look very nice and authentic. Personally I found it a bit strange and uncomfortable. The staff spoke little or no English, which I understand is not compulsory, but for business travellers I would expect a bit of English. The room was badly lit with only a desk top and bed side lamp there was no ceiling light, i had a nice wooded desk in the room but no chair, when I asked the lady at reception for a chair( once we had overcome the language barrier, I could not remember the French for chair) she found a random old chair from some store cupboard. the room had no carpet just a hard floor and smelt like it had been mopped using a mop from the gents! There was a kettle some small sachets of coffee but no cup. However ther was a small mini bar which I was told was complimentary, but it had 3 small bottles of water and some childrens cartons in it, all very refreshing! The bedding had a horrible stain on it, I did not ask them to change it as it was gone 11 o'clock and I did not fancy another language session with the night porter, this just added to the general lack of cleanliness, so slept between the top sheet and duvet, The dinning experience was a little strange, apart from the menu being in complete french, it was very fancy french cuisine with little choice apart from a set menu and some very expensive alternatives. Breakfast was expensive for what it was which was basically a continental breakfast, I found the ants in and around the coco pops a bit off putting. There was no decent coffee just a machine which needed a good clean. On the second morning there was no bread for making toast and the croissants ran out as did the orange joice, which made the price of it more annoying.

Over all not a nice experience, I have had better rooms and service at the Ibis chain , which are better value for money, overall the place looks nice on the web site but that is about as good as it gets, if your in that area give a miss and find an Ibis..

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank 2-ERLS
Reviewed 17 July 2011

We booked this hotel as it was very convenient after a trip to Versailles and we were continuing onto the Dordogne. The food is good and an interesting building, rooms confortable. However there is no restaurant open at weekends and the french holiday season, so Sunday evening we went back to Versailles to eat. Monday evening it was busy but quite a few business meals, so interesting mix of people. A pool would have been nice for sunny days.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple