My husband is a member of accor premier. He had to stay to stay for a month plus. The service are not consistent; waste basket in the room not emptied, nespreso beans not replenish etc. But what pushed me completely was the treatment I get when I mentioned that we need to extend our stay.. for two weeks. The manager on duty was rude and treated me like I'm begging to stay instead of being a paid customer. Due to peak season in France I understood the urgency to mention our extend but do you have to be rude? And to think that we are accor premier member. Thank you very much for a memorable treatment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 30 km west of Paris. Easy access via the A13 / A12 freeways. 50 m from the train station (RER C). Located in the new town of St Quentin en Yvelines. Next to major companies offices. Restaurant (French cuisine) & bar. Meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Mercure Saint Quentin en Yvelines Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Montigny Le Bretonneux
- Hotel Mercure Saint Quentin En Yvelines Centre Montigny-Le-Bretonneux, France