“Great food, amazing views!”
Review of Belvedere dal 1933

Belvedere dal 1933
Ranked #11 of 227 Restaurants in Frascati
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I have been to Belvedere a few times now and each time I am more than impressed. Frascati is a beautiful village and a perfect night out even if you are visiting Rome. It is just a quick train ride away. The food I had at Belvedere was amazing. They were great at accommodating our vegetarians and I got to eat out on the patio over looking the Italian country side. I went in a large group and our food came out quickly, warm, and delicious. It is a family friendly atmosphere but also great for a quiet evening for two. I highly recommend trying it if you are in Frascati.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

My husband and I have eaten here on several occassions when we have been in Rome - it is a must go to restaurant for any traveller.

Food - a variety of antipasta platters and fresh breads to choose from for apps. Delicious and fresh entrees - that will leave you feeling satisfied and wanting to come back!

Environment - great views of the town - you can actually see St. Peters Dome from the patio! Inside is comfortable, and quaint.

You should definately visit this restuarant - it is a great value for the quality of the food!

1  Thank triperBurlington
Reviewed 1 May 2013

If you're after a truly special Italian meal in Frascati this place is a sure bet. The wait staff couldn't be more helpful with recommendations. The food was beautifully cooked and the wine divine. Plus this place has the added bonus of an incredible view to Rome...if you're lucky enough you'll see St Peters Dome! Wish this place was our local...would be there weekly!

1  Thank AlNorman
Reviewed 5 December 2012

We've lived in Italy for 13 years and this is our favourite restaurant. Great service (the owner speaks some English), delicious menu, wonderful wine list and good value for money.

2  Thank SHVRome
Reviewed 12 October 2012

We were a company of 20 people who had pre-ordered. That afternoon we had a wine tasting at Casale Mattia, where we also got good snacks from the restaurant. Wine tasting and restaurant visit was a joint event. Friday night in Frascati was very lively and can be recommended. Unfortunately we got an outdoor table at the restaurant, it was a little too chilly for most people. We sat there for almost three hours. There was construction work right outside the restaurant, which made the environment a bit dismal. The food was good, especially I will highlight a starter which was a buffet of many tasty dishes. Good selection of wine.

2  Thank Narnejo