“Best in Frascati”
Review of Hotel Flora

Hotel Flora
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Frascati
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stayed in Hotel Flora for 2 nights and were very pleased. The location is great, parking makes life easier, our room was spacious and light, very clean, bed was comfortable, two choices of pillows, breakfast was nice and the staff very nice and helpful. I recommend and will certainly go back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank JaanaHelsinkiFinland

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Staying at the Hotel Flora is such a delight, parking in the grounds, a pleasant walk to anywhere in Frascati for anything. Ten minutes walk to the station and a 20 minute ride to Termini Rome. We enjoy a suite with a balcony overlooking wonderfull views. A special thank you to "Ines", a most pleasant, professional and helpful gentleman at reception.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kazacos11
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My husband and I moved to Italy in January this year. Unfortunately our villa was not ready to move in to so we had to stay in an hotel. We had been here in Frascati in December and had stayed at a nice hotel but it was a bit too far out from the town. Whilst on that trip I saw the Hotel Flora so we booked in there. It was fabulous, great location for the very short walk into the town, extremely clean, well maintained and the staff are tremendous. Luigi (reception), Gabriella and Alex (dining) and all the other staff, including the chef and housemaids go out of their way to make one feel welcome and nothing is too much trouble. Unfortunately we did not know how long it would take for our villa to be ready so at one point we had to move to an hotel in downtown Rome as the Flora was fully booked for a week with a conference. Rome was nice but we missed the Flora and its location so we managed to get booked back in there after 6 days. Even into the same suite! If we ever have to stay in an hotel in the Rome/Frascati area again it will definitely be the Hotel Flora. A big thanks to the Hotel Flora management and staff for accommodating my husband and I for so long without us having any definite plans. 5 Stars for the hospitality :)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank lynnehoxsey
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Who would expect such a hotel in Frascati, some 30 km outside of Rome? The Hotel Flora was definitely the best of the 4*-hotels we visited during our recent 2-week holiday in Southern Italy. We had a big, clean, comfortable room for a reasonable price that included a healthy, satisfying breakfast. Very friendly owners and personnel helped us with all our needs, and recommended excellent restaurants in this relatively small, but famous town. Last but not least, the hotel has Sr. Luigi, probably the best concierge in all of Italy. In our opinion, anybody considering a visit of Frascati should keep this hotel in mind.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ernst S
Reviewed 23 April 2013

This is a very good hotel, not very cheap, but located just 5 minutes walk from the main square of Frascati. Perfect place if you need to visit the European Space Agency establishment ESRIN, or for a short break to Rome.

Room Tip: Main building is nicer then the annex.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Paul_S100
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I stayed at Hotel Flora for 3 nights during a conference at Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati (LNF). The hotel is in walking distance from the city centre but a bit off from LNF. However, the hotel offers a free shuttle service to LNF. That plus free wifi internet access at the room made me book this hotel. The hotel is in good shape, breakfast and service was great. I got a room on the first floor in the building where the restaurant and the reception is. The room was fairly small but clean and freshly renovated. However, I got a bit fed up by the noise from the street and I woke up several times during the nights due to some noise from the reception and/or the hallway. I would recommend to specifically ask for a more quiet room in the other building. Two minor cons (in my room) were the absence of a price list for the mini bar and a manual for the safe.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank feynman82
Reviewed 25 February 2013

On a previous trip to Frascati, I booked into this hotel and enjoyed the stay, so I decided to repeat the experience this time. I was not disappointed. My room, on the second floor of the second building, was small but quite sufficient, clean and very elegantly appointed with marble everywere. Service at the front desk and in the breakfast room was friendly and efficient. The breakfast buiffet was very good. My room, facing onto the courtyard was very quiet. I appreciate the proximity of the train station and of the town centre. Both are easy to walk to in just a few minutes. Although I did not have much opportunity to use it, the train into Rome is fast, cheap and frequent. Maybe sometime, when I can come here on vacation rather than for work...

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Joseph B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frascati
Villa Tuscolana Park Hotel
#6 of 14 in Frascati
Park Hotel Villa Grazioli
Park Hotel Villa Grazioli
#2 of 4 in Grottaferrata

Been to Hotel Flora? Share your experiences!