Hotel Flora
Hotel Roma Sud(Frascati)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$79
Bellavista(Frascati)
US$111
Hotel Ristorante Bottaccio(Frascati)(Great Value!)
US$68
Travelocity
US$95
US$88
Agoda.com
Villa Tuscolana Park Hotel(Frascati)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$106
Travelocity
Hotel Colonna(Frascati)
US$147
US$135
Priceline
All reviewslovely hoteltrain travellerswalk minutescentre of townevery hourcentral romevisit romemarbleproximitystationvilla
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We found this a nice little place to stay, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the outside garden is lovely to sit and have a drink. The rooms were clean and quiet the only thing I would say is the bathrooms are quite cramped, I m only 6ft but there was no way I could shower unless I sat done in the bath, also no matter how careful you are in the shower you always mange to flood your entire bathroom floor!! On the whole it is a nice place to stay, quiet close to walk to the square, so good location. You just need to be short to shower.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2013

This hotel is on a bit noisy street, but it is pleasant to sit in the garden. Unfortunately, their restaurant is closed till September, so I had to walk to town (200 m :-) ) for a dinner. This time I got a room on the third floor with a nice view on Rome, but earlier I had a room in the basement of the smaller building, where the window opened on a blind wall.

The breakfast is better than in the other hotels I know in Frascati, but it still remains an Italian breakfast: too much sweet and little substantial staff (e.g. ham and eggs). But the capuccino is perfect.

My bed was a bit strange: if I leaned against the wall with my pillow, the bed moved avay from the wall: it had weels. This made reading a bit cumbersome...

Room Tip: Do not take the room in the basement of the smaller building. Ask for rooms at a higher floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Zoltán V
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stayed in Hotel Flora for 2 nights and were very pleased. The location is great, parking makes life easier, our room was spacious and light, very clean, bed was comfortable, two choices of pillows, breakfast was nice and the staff very nice and helpful. I recommend and will certainly go back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank JaanaHelsinkiFinland
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Staying at the Hotel Flora is such a delight, parking in the grounds, a pleasant walk to anywhere in Frascati for anything. Ten minutes walk to the station and a 20 minute ride to Termini Rome. We enjoy a suite with a balcony overlooking wonderfull views. A special thank you to "Ines", a most pleasant, professional and helpful gentleman at reception.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kazacos11
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My husband and I moved to Italy in January this year. Unfortunately our villa was not ready to move in to so we had to stay in an hotel. We had been here in Frascati in December and had stayed at a nice hotel but it was a bit too far out from the town. Whilst on that trip I saw the Hotel Flora so we booked in there. It was fabulous, great location for the very short walk into the town, extremely clean, well maintained and the staff are tremendous. Luigi (reception), Gabriella and Alex (dining) and all the other staff, including the chef and housemaids go out of their way to make one feel welcome and nothing is too much trouble. Unfortunately we did not know how long it would take for our villa to be ready so at one point we had to move to an hotel in downtown Rome as the Flora was fully booked for a week with a conference. Rome was nice but we missed the Flora and its location so we managed to get booked back in there after 6 days. Even into the same suite! If we ever have to stay in an hotel in the Rome/Frascati area again it will definitely be the Hotel Flora. A big thanks to the Hotel Flora management and staff for accommodating my husband and I for so long without us having any definite plans. 5 Stars for the hospitality :)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business