“Best Pizza Ever!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2013

My daughter and I stumbled upon this little restaurant when out for a walk one evening. It was so good we actually sought it out again on the last day of our holiday. This restaurant was far better than any of the places we ate within Rome or the surrounding vicinity.I don't think I will ever taste such good pizza again. The meat was spicy and very tasty and the vegetables were fresh and cooked to perfection. The pizza base was thin and tasted amazing. We also had pasta in this restaurant with porchetta, a cured pork that Frascatti is well known for and this was definitely the best pasta dish I have ever tasted. If you are ever in Frascatti, I would recommend you eat here.....you won't be disappointed.

The staff were just lovely and helped us with our poor attempt at Italian....thank you for two perfect evenings.

Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

The pizza is amazing here and well priced! Staff were amazing and struggled a bit with English but we got by. The staff even gave us tips on how to make good pizza sauce

Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Its a cosy restaurant, better suited for groups and not for dinner for 2.
There is big choice on the menu. Drinks are not to expensive.
Both the pizza's me and my girlfriend had were a bit to black burned.
If you are finished, don't wait untill the bring the bill, you can wait for 10 minutes with empty plates and cups without result.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

The place is simple friendly and the pizza are just out of the world we even had the pasta which was very good, i have never had such good pasta in my life till now. It's a family run place and the the owner Pinocchio seems like the only one who can really talk in English, if you really want to eat good pizza then there is no place like this 1. Must book in advance as it runs full even on weekdays .
Super friendly people always happy to help it's a must go even If you are in Rome take the train just to go eat there. There is this small breaker opposite to the place very small but his food the cookies they call it the wine cookies to eat with wine is simply out of this world, we try a lot of things from his shop like the jam pie, the chocolate tart, all I can say is I feel sorry for my self not being able to go back.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

It was a sunny day and sat outside. I had heard how fantastic Italian food was but had not come across anything that good until I came to Pinocchio's. the mixed bruschetta was so delicious. We loved frascati and didn't want have to get the little 20 minute train journey back to noisy, professional beggars and hasslers of Rome.