“Wonderful spa for a relaxing time”
Review of Therme Bad Aibling

Therme Bad Aibling
Frankfurt, Germany
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Wonderful spa for a relaxing time”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is a great spa offering many different pools, nice relaxing zones as well as a nice outdoor pool and area. Everything is very well maintained and clean. It is also a great place for families with children to spend a few hours or even a full day. The pool area for the children / babies is perfect.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank eberhard475

• Turkish first
il
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“My 5th Visit To Bad Aibling”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Hello.
I'm sorry to Disappoint my readers & maybe "Tripadvisor" too, But I'v visited Bad Aibling once again from may 17th until june 27th. It was my longest stays in Bad Aibling, And unfortunately i come 2 days Befor the "horrible" weather which caused the "Floods" & "High Water" as the Germans called-it. To my luck, The High water did not reached Bad Aibling, But it was very close to, At the neighbor city called "Kolbermoor" which is only 5 minutes from Bad Aibling. All that mess starts with a week of Strong winds & very cold weather. The 2nd week was A heat in about 34-35 degrees C all over the area, And it was just impossible to stay at my room at the "Pension Helga" as usual my "2nd home". In between those two weeks was the Very strong rains with the Floods. Since i'm not afraid of rains-winds & coldness, i traveled with trains & buss to Salzburg, Munich & Rosenheim. Of course a lot of "sauna" hours at the "Bad Aibling Therme", the most Beautiful SPA i've ever visit.
Hope that my next tour next year will Be to another place somewhere around the world, And i promise to send again my Review. If you're getting to Bad Aibling, Please give my love & regards to all, & if not - don't forget to send your "Reviews too". Best wishes to all readers & travelers, & don't stop traveling as long as you're walking on your legs. Yours. Magi1g
i.e. Hope to see your Comments soon...

Visited May 2013
1 Thank magi1g
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bad experience”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The place is nice and you can relax easily, but the front desk personal is really unfriendly, I went there 2 time and the first time me and my baby girl got skin irritation because of the excesive chlorine in the water, the second time the same irritation on the skin which lasted weeks.. plus this really unpolite asian on the front desk, not going there again.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank rokerita
Las Vegas, Nevada
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Come here all the time :)”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I spend a lot of time in this part of Bavaria, and it's become tradition that, whenever I'm in Germany, I go to Therme Bad Aibling. If you go on a week day or later at night, it's usually pretty empty. The dressing room is nice, the bathrooms are clean, and the variety of tubs you can soak in is great! The food at the restaurant is not good, but I'm not there for the food; I'm there for the awesome hot tubs. My favorite pool is the one outside :)

Visited July 2012
Northern Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fabulous relaxation”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

We absolutely loved the Therme Bad Aibling. We went with our three children (there's a nice children's water area but children are welcome in almost all of the "kuppels"). The place is set up so that once you enter, you go into a dressing/changing area and then into the actual Therme. There are about five or six different baths, each with a different healing power. One is a cold/ warm bath, another with the famour Bad Aibling healing waters (complete with underwater lounges that emit bubbles and jets for relaxation), another silent, lavendar scented bath you can silently swim through (there is a sauna to enter here as well), a infrared light room (not in the water), a tepee looking dark room with soothing music (grab a body pillow and nap-- also not in the water). There also is an outdoor pool that is heated that you swim to from the inside. Our entire family loved it here, and came back a second time. There are also spa and healing treatments available, which we did not try. We did enjoy several meals at the small restaurant.

Visited April 2012