All reviewsdelicious foodswimming poolpalm greensindoor gamesexcellent hospitalityfriends and familygame zonewonderful experienceexcellent stayfront officerain dancecouple of daysbig groupgm mrtake careexcellent placeroom service
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best location to one day picnic spot it's amazing place lots of fun masti with company friend it's amazing pool water rides wave pool best place of one day picnic enjoy everyone best site for in ahmedabad

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had official conference at Palm was well organized by the management. Good hospitality good food and service. I appreciate and recommend whom it may concern. It's would be better if signage are placed outside and inside the club to make more convenient. Thanks.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had ever seen the dynamic gm like srivstvav is so helpful even escorted up to the pool. Very caring and leave a personal touch at palm means Srivastava. Rest service, food was good but it should be organised in ac. However he understood our necessity and did the needful in such a hot season. I m so thankful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

No doubt it's amazing property..clean n green. All side water n water enjoyed with friends. Good n service was quite to our expectation level. Palm management n it's staff very cooperative. We took spa services gave us lighten experience. Wow.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited the resort with my friend and am glad to share that I had an awesome experience.
The rooms are super comfy & well equipped.
Food is delicious. The service staff is careful about all the details while taking an order.
A special note of thanks and appreciation for Mr. G K Srivastava, who went out of the way to make our stay comfortable.
I take this opportunity to thank the entire team and management in making our stay memorable.
Thanks once again Mr. G K....
Regards