Beautiful location very easy to get there around 20 minutes drive from derry.
hotel is beautiful inside, swimming pool and leisure facilities are first class, we ate in the bar and the food was great.
Very friendly staff can't say a bad word about them.
the only thing negative that can be said is that the bedroom was a little tired with worn furniture, also the room wasn't the warmest and a portable heater was plugged in.
in terms of things to do donegal is quite desolate there are plenty of small towns and villages but not much in them, in saying that the roads are in general excellent and access is very good.
Would recommend staying here if you wish to have a lazy relaxing time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Irish welcome awaits you at the four star Redcastle Oceanfront, Golf & Spa Hotel. With a magical waterfront location, overlooking Lough Foyle on the picturesque Inishowen Peninsula in Donegal, it’s the perfect getaway for a short break or family holiday at home.Set among mature woodland with 93 guest rooms including suites and family rooms and sea view rooms, our own 9-hole parkland golf course and exclusive Thalasso Spa, the Resort oozes charm, style and warm hospitality. Our Waters Edge Restaurant is appropriately named with breathtaking views across Lough Foyle and a menu that features the finest local seafood and fare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Redcastle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Redcastle Hotel Donegal
- Carlton Redcastle Hotel And Thalasso
- Hotel Redcastle
- Carlton Hotel Redcastle
- Donegal Hotel Redcastle
- Carlton Moville
- Redcastle Hotel Moville, County Donegal, Ireland