Just back from a 2 day break,really hard to find any negative comments apart from the room heating not coming on until 7pm!!
Rooms were a good size with views over the Lough or the Golf Course.
The best bit was the food in the resturant I think excellent quality,presentation and service would cover it.
Would recommend this for both couples and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Irish welcome awaits you at the four star Redcastle Oceanfront, Golf & Spa Hotel. With a magical waterfront location, overlooking Lough Foyle on the picturesque Inishowen Peninsula in Donegal, it’s the perfect getaway for a short break or family holiday at home.Set among mature woodland with 93 guest rooms including suites and family rooms and sea view rooms, our own 9-hole parkland golf course and exclusive Thalasso Spa, the Resort oozes charm, style and warm hospitality. Our Waters Edge Restaurant is appropriately named with breathtaking views across Lough Foyle and a menu that features the finest local seafood and fare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Redcastle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Redcastle Hotel Donegal
- Carlton Redcastle Hotel And Thalasso
- Hotel Redcastle
- Donegal Hotel Redcastle
- Carlton Hotel Redcastle
- Carlton Moville
- Redcastle Hotel Moville, County Donegal, Ireland