“Lovely restaurant”

Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Moville
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Inish Fusion is a 40 seater restaurant situated in Moville, Co. Donegal. Only opened since June 2013 this cosy, relaxing eatery is ideal for romantic meals, family gatherings or a prelude to a night on the town. The restaurant is family friendly and welcomes all diners.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Had a late lunch here on Monday past while on a short break with family to redcastle. Lovely menu choices and a very helpful waitress. Great kids menu too. Also had a look at the evening menu and this also looked very appealing. Would highly recommend this for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I was staying overnight Monday the 11/8/14 in Carndonagh in Donegal with friends and decided to go over to Moville for dinner.
Noticed a Very New certainly to me A Restaurant called,Inish Fusion and decided to check it out.
On entering the interior reminded me of A Very Large homely,soothing to the eye home dining room.I would say it would cater for about 40 covers[Ideal]
The young lady showed us to a table and gave an intro to the menu and the day's special.
It turns out as it was a Monday then the Early Bird Menu was on for the whole day.
This quite compact but enticing would have suited but it being my first time then I went for their A La Carte and my friend chose from the Early Bird.
I chose a Starter of Seagulls and Trawlers.
My friend chose the Egg Mayonnaise [from the Early Bird]

Mine arrived with presentation of yummy.
On the base of plate was a salsa and mixed leaves and a layer of wheaten bread covered in Smoked Salmon and King Prawns and repeated on top with Smoked Salmon and King Prawns[5euro 50]Excellent size portion and great value]

My friends main was the 100%ground Beef Burger which arrived like The Tower of London in height and depth accompanied with Battered Onion Ring and Coleslaw and dressing[11 Euros from the Early Bird]

Mine was The 50/50 which arrived on a Sizzling Platter and Under the mixed peppers and onions and Fusion of Flavours Was a moist and Beautifully cooked Escalope of Chicken Breast and a Succulent 6ounce Steak covered in a Sweet Chilli Gravy[not overly sweet] which just added to the mouth watering flavours.18Euros 50 again large and filling]

For the very first time in my life eating out I could not even dare think of a Dessert as Tempting as the Choice and Selection was.
I can only but say do give this place a try and enjoy as much as we did and look forward to my return.
Thank You Chef and Delightful Staff.

2  Thank Brian M
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is a really good place to eat. Delicious food, charming service, great decor. We ate here twice during our one week stay. Very good value. I thoroughly recommend it. P.S. I'm not a great drinker so the mocktails were a great discovery, I enjoyed them enormously.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We ordered a buffet from Inish Fusion for a large party at the weekend.
I had a meeting before the party to choose our food and found the Chef extremely helpful in choosing our menu.

The Food was delivered on time, and was beautifully presented.
Not one thing was left from the buffet as the food went down a storm with our guests.
Exceptional food and excepional service.

We will be in to enjoy a meal at the weekend in the restaurant itself, and we cant wait!!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We had a correct diner. Service was great but the food was just ok. For a restaurant that calls itself a wine bar, the wine list was rather short.
The size of the portions was too big.

It's still a good alternative to the pubs in the area. The price is ok.