“Peace and Tranquil”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of flower sabri rome

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nigel S
“Peace and Tranquil”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Thanks Sabrina for the use of your apartment.
If you wish to stay here you will find peace and tranquillity after the noise and rush of Rome.
The apartment is nicely positioned allowing easy access to Rome via the metro system as the station is only a 10 minute walk away. Suggest you use a Romapass as this allows free transport on ALL public transportation for three days, and access to museums for only 36 euro (In 2014).
The welcome pack was much appreciated after quite a long drive, and even though we turned up earlier than expected Sabrina made sure that her husband and Daughter were able to help us settle in. Thank you.
We certainly recommend staying here.
Nigel and Teresa

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
7 Jul 2014
Thank you so much and whenever you want to come back at Flower Sabri, you'll wellcome!!!
Sabrina
VladimirP...
Sofia, Bulgaria
“My vacantion”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

I have no any remarks about the flat except outdoor lock.It's quiet,clean and with very nice balcony.All kitchen facilityes are available except microwave oven.Sabrina will answer of all your questions.Pasquino -her husband is very kind man.I've got only one remark.When I booked the flat I saw adrress Piazza di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme,Rome.
This is near by the Colloseo.Before my arriving she kindly maked to me a proposal her husband waiting for me at the Airport.
Of course I accept.I arrived at 20:30h Italy time.It was dark yet.We were at the flat at 21:30.
On the next morning my life and me were go sightseeing.I've got map with all sights which I printed from google maps.The place is seems to me bit different and I tryed to ask someone ,but
nobody speaks english.Hardly I found the metro station.I've caught the train from Acilia but it doesn't a metro,this was train which making a connection with metro.I should go to Termini.I changed the line on EUR Magliana and arrived there.I traveled for first time with metro in Rome and didn't know is this normal.Whole day I walking around the sights.At 20:30 very tired I went to the store near by Colloseo.I bought many goods,two bags.After that I was on Piazza di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme but I didn't see the place of my flat.I was very confused.It had to use transfer of data from google maps on rouming conditions which cost me 15 eur.I saw that address Orazio Amatto 80 str. which is the real address of the flat is on the other side of Rome.I refused to believe and called to Sabrina.She was surprised what I do there.She explained to me how could I go to Acilia. Instead to take a rest I walked again and traveled with two trains.At 22:00h. on outside station to Acilia was very cold and my life lost her voice because the train doesn't come frequently as metro.
Nobody wants to miss sightseeing and going to rent new flat,even in this conditions and I was forced to accept this inconvenience location.
When I've been in Bulgaria I sent mail to Sabrina.I asked her about the mistake and she explained to me that knew about the mistake.She said that TripAdvisor has blame.but even in this case didn't inform me.
I don't care about the deal between Sabrina and TripAdvisor .Why It's necessary to reflected negative by me?I just want to know who violate my rights and who will compensate me about this inconvenience.She trying to accuse me that the mistake is mine with arguments:1.holiday lettings limit system,2.How could I don't check information after booking,3.How could I don't know that's impossible to spend a holiday in Rome during 4 days for 242 euros and others.
Also she lie to me two times.First with description and second with this that we are the first guests come from holiday lettings, but I saw comments in www.airbnb.it from 2014 of other tourists.
She took decision instead of me and didn't get me chance to postpone my rezervation.
Now the flat is available with real location and if you agree to traveling bit more you can book it ,but in my opinion it's far away from Rome.You can see sights by night maximum till 22:30 because you've got 1 hour before arrive at home.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing