“Small but very enjoyable”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Bergagna

Hotel Bergagna
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pont Canavese
Hotel Bergagna
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pont Canavese
Edwardsville, IL
“Small but very enjoyable”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stayed at this property July 2014 while visiting family. The hotel is an older property but with the classic Italian charm we expected. I don't have any idea how old this hotel is but it is well maintained and very, very clean for it's age. The accommodations were nice and we slept well. The dinner the night of our stay as well as the breakfast the next morning were exceptional. Classic Italian cuisine that we truly enjoyed. There is no lift and you must carry your luggage up the stairs to get to your rooms. However this shouldn't make you not want to stay here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Business
Schenectady, New York
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I stayed at the hotel on July 27th and 28th of this year. I was charged 25 euros for machine wash of two kilos of clothing which I thought was excessive.I protested with no effect.and paid The room cost 40 euros. Unexpectedly, I had to return for another day on the 27th. When it came time to pay, the proprietor said I owed 45 euros, five euros more than I had paid the night before. When I asked why, she said because I was only staying for one night. When I pointed out I had paid 40 euros for the previous single night, she tried another tack , that I owed 45 euros because I was leaving late. But her husband who happend to be sitting right there had given me permission to leave the room late. It was an unpleasant experience,not at all typical of small town Italy.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank roman l
Sacramento, CA
Reviewed 1 October 2011

The hotel is in the middle of this beautiful valley overlooking the alps and only minutes from the Grand Paradise National Park. At first we thought the hotel was closed because the front door was locked, but we found that most people enter through the side wrought iron gate. This is an old and quaint hotel. The rooms were average size, the floors creaked, but it was very clean. The staff are very friendly and the service is excellent. They will cook to order your dinner and ask you what time you would like breakfast to be ready in the morning. There is parking on the street and a small parking lot across the street. If you have a chance, also visit nearby Frassinetto for some spectacular mountain and valley views. We stayed for two days.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
#1 of 1 in Pont Canavese
Hotel Astoria
Hotel Astoria
#3 of 3 in Cuorgne

Been to Hotel Bergagna? Share your experiences!