“Best restaurant in bouillon” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Il Padrino

Il Padrino
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Bouillon
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Best restaurant in bouillon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2012

Everything was delicious pizzas, pastas and wines!!! And the atmosphere was very latino !!! If you go to bouillon, this is the place to be "Il padrino".

spain
“Disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2012

I would never go back to this restaurant although I love the area. I ordered a dish that claimed to be tomato and spinach pasta and it had meat in it. When I asked them to confirm, they couldn't tell me what meat it was and claimed they didn't have to state it on the menu. I happen to be vegetarian and the waitress, who was quite rude, told me I should have asked if it had meat in it. When I spoke to the manager he was of the same opinion but I still found it worrying for anyone, vegetarian or not, that they couldn't confirm what meat it was. I would certainly advise anyone against choosing this restaurant if they want to know what they're eating. All in alln extremely rude staff and suspect food.

1 Thank mhdubes
Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands
“Nice but crowdy Italian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

This nicely decorated Italian is the place to eat in Bouillon. We had dinner here on saturday evening. For startersd we had an excellant salmon salad. The pizza's were a bit disappointing, not to well baked. As desert we choose a sorbet. We expected a big icecream with fruit, but instead we got a small glass with crushed ice and some liquer. We paid eur 6, while the others guests got this as a drink from the house ! But as a compensation we got a limoncello from the house. All in all we found Il Padrino a bit disappointing.

Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty, good value and worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

There are so many Italian restaurants out there and many do not come up to the mark. This restaurant is different - authentic, tasty and imaginative. We even visited there twice during a long weekend in Bouillon. It is great value for money, the pizzas are absolutely delicious and the place has a nice, fun vibe with friendly staff. If you like pizza, pasta and decent Italian dishes then make a visit.

Visited May 2012