“Shell Fish Evening”

Price range: US$38 - US$76
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2018

First impression smiling staff, and plenty of waiters, and know weighting between courses.
The Food and Wine where excellent, with every thing just right, a very pleasant evening, which I will try again.
Highly Recomended.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten here three times during our extended stay in Denmark. Certain dishes are out of this world such as the herring appetizer and fish soup. Others are just OK like the fish of the day. Yes it’s well done but nothing special. Service can be indifferent which is unexpected in a highly-ranked eatery. The views are great though. Everyone raves about the seafood buffet but we haven’t tried it.

1  Thank N9745EZdavide
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Tried their seafood buffet last night at thos was an amazing experience. I would recommend this place to anybody. The presentariin and taste of the food was amazing

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I have Celiac Disease so one of the first things I do before eating in a new (to me) restaurant is check to see if they have gluten free options. I asked the question on this site and got a reply that they do have gf options. Yay, very happy.
Then when I got to the restaurant, I informed the waitress about my situation. She assured me they would review my order with the chef. Came out and said everything I ordered was gf.
When the cod special was served it was accompanied by thick sauce. My antenna went up because they often use flour as a thickening agent. I asked her to check again, and the answer was ‘Yes, everything on my plate was gf’.
Three hours later I was very sick. I had a severe gluten reaction. Not fun. Can’t believe they actually checked with the chef. I would love to go back but I can’t take the risk.

1  Thank Coltsneck
Reviewed 9 July 2018

JUNE/JULY/AUGUST/SEPTEMBER this restaurant presents a more than tasty and impressive fish and crayfood buffet including lobster, king crab, swardfish and tuna as well as 10 different types of shrimps. All freshly prepared on site and absolutely worth it while. Indoor serving in spacious and airy rooms, excellent wine selection, outdoor seating for ice, coffee and a smoke. Plenty of staff and with the right asttitude. Situated by the northern harbour of Køge - 30 min. south of Copenhagen -. A place I will come back to.- Plenty of Parking

Date of visit: July 2018