We just wanted to be close to the coast, but not necessarily in a big city. Bormes-Les-Mimosa is a great little town that's very close to St. Tropez and a number of other beaches. Villa Nais is a boutique, family run facility a couple miles outside the village. The family is extremely friendly and went out of their way to help us in every way possible. The pool is great, and the view is breathtaking. There is a tennis court, too. Breakfast is included. Free wifi, free parking. We stayed in the two most expensive suites, but they were very modern, recently redone, and well worth it. You would definitely want to have a car if you were staying here, though, because you need to drive everywhere, even to the town. Overall it was a very relaxing stay for two nights. We based ourselves in Avignon for four nights and took day trips around Provence, then made our way down to the coast and relaxed at the pool/beach for a couple days and made a trip to St. Tropez.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Villa Nais is a charming hotel situated on the top of hills Bormes with a pool and a tennis court, 10 rooms, personalized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villa Nais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Nais Hotel Bormes-Les-Mimosas
- Nais Hotel Bormes Les Mimosas