The building is nice, the rooms comfortable and nicely furnished, the dinning room/coffee-shop is of good size, well furnished and features large windows, the staff are very polite despite being in short supply and highly overworked, the breakfast is nice.
Having said the above plus points, this hotel's operation standards remind you of Faulty Towers.
- Extremely understaffed !! Two ladies and two young boys constitute ALL of this "5-star" hotel's front staff !!
- The rooms advertised as Junior Suites are in reality double rooms.
- Bedding is not changed daily.
- The bathrooms are of good size and well furnished, but feature a hand wash basin tap, which splashes water all over you and the bathroom floor, when you turn it full on and a bath/shower tap with a shower head that tends to swivel on its own and spray water all over, including the bathroom floor.
- In reality there is NO HEATED swimming pool as advertised. On our arrival we found the swimming pool water to be as cool as the top of Parnassos mountain. The excuse was that it took "a long time" for the swimming pool water to heat up. What was not explained to us was that "a long time" meant longer than our 5-day stay at the hotel.
- The wines at the hotel restaurant are extremely overpriced.
- Our Greek Easter Sunday lunch at the hotel experience was extremely poor.
In conclusion the TAGLI Resort appears to be a near 5-star hotel building operated like a guest house, short of the advertised services.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tagli Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.