Lowest prices for your stay
US$64
Priceline
US$64
US$63
Hotels.comUS$64
eDreamsUS$63
TravelocityUS$64
1,107 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Using the excuse that this is a business hotel and I am here off season (there is a business season?) the promised A/C was not on and the 300 "premium" TV channels included no international news (only sports). Other weird things--smoke detectors are covered in plastic, many labeled foods for breakfast buffet simply not there, train station "shuttle" really only a taxi they call when you request, worst choice of music in restaurant, spooky carpet with iridescent stars and blue galactic lights on corridor floors. Hard bed and pillows BUT very quiet room overlooking lovely fields and hills. Nice desk staff. Clean bathroom. Rainfall shower head funny because over tiny corner Euro stall so no way to avoid getting head soaked. Did not visit pool. Maybe overall better when full of guests but then probably not so quiet!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2015

We booked the room for £55 with breakfast. It was the end of Sept but we thought it was excellent value. The room was modern and clean. The staff were helpful and the breakfast excellent. There was a secure car park. We often travel through Italy and will check this hotel for a deal in the future. We would be happy to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2015

I would agree that the interior of this hotel and rooms is quite modern and spacious, with a big parking outside. Having said that, forget about coming here without a car and a decent GPS navigation system as it is well outside the town, although a quick ride away. Hotel is a solid 4 star, clean, good breakfast and nice pool but bear in mind that you can use the pool at an extra 5 euro charge which is additional 10 euros you need to spend if you're a couple there in mid August and something to consider as it is not obvious and I found that most hotels don't charge their guests extra for this (sauna and such is a different matter).
Overall a good choice if you're at a stopover and with car and also if you're planning on visiting Mussolini's house

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank teetee011
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

The grand hotel forli is a very nice hotel the room was spacious and very modern the only issue we found was the international channels did not work and when we asked the lady on reception she was not very helpful the roof top pool was amazing quiet with great views forli itself is well worth with the visit with a beautiful park and for the price the hotel really is a great deal.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2015

Arrived here for the first day of or travelling holiday, pulled into the car park of the "Grand Hotel" which is behind a fairly busy petrol station. From the outside doesn't look anything special walk in to a much more 4* establishment. Checked in asked what time the pool closed so we could take a swim to be informed that the Pool was shut, when I asked when was it open the young girl said it wasn't !!!! So went to our room which was on the same floor as said pool arguing not fair !!! The room was NOT 4* standard, black marks up the walls, mould growing in different areas of the shower, lovely. I decided to sit out on the balcony, an uneventful night shame my morning wasn't the same. I woke with over 30 bites on each of my lower legs I will post pics. I dont know if it was mosquitos or fleas in the bed I am on day 5 and am still suffering. We were suppose to stay here for 3 nights but left after the first. Never again will we stay here 4* it is not. If you advertise a pool open then you should also inform booked guests that it is CLOSED , Shame on you !!!

Date of stay: May 2015