“Delicious food that good for me”
Review of The Grassy Hopper

The Grassy Hopper
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Ta' Xbiex
Cuisines: Healthy
Valletta, Malta
“Delicious food that good for me”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I eat at the Grass Hopper in Valletta almost everyday. I have been looking for a place that serves really fresh food, you can see it being prepared as you wait. It is truly wholesome and tasty. The staff are happy and very friendly and makes eating there very welcome. The food is also served fast considering its all freshly prepared. Since eating their food I have lost weight without even trying and feel more energetic and vibrant. Its so true you are what you eat!

Keep it up all at the Grassy Hopper!!!

• Visited March 2014

Island of Malta, Malta
“Great vegetarian food”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I had the beet burger from The Grassy Hopper. I think that for a purely vegetable-based dish, it was a bit expensive at €5.50 (no chips), but it certainly tasted very good, up until the last bite. Writing about it is making me hungry, actually. The service was very friendly, and I think I shall return.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank thisusernamewastaken
Mellieha, Malta
“Delicious meals made with love and consciousness!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

We are so happy to have found The Grassy Hopper. The number one reason is because the food is fresh and healthy, vegetarian, made from scratch and you can taste the difference. Everyday is something new, and after you eat it, you feel energized, not slowed down like most other lunch options . Secondly, it's all green friendly (package are recyclable). Bottom line: the food and service you get for the price is unbeatable and it's always delicious.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Melissa G
Island of Malta, Malta
“my perfect take out”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I give a lot of importance to what I eat & most of the time I search for food which is healthy,natural,unprocessed & tastes good! The grassy hopper is my favorite take away kiosk because they have amazing menu! I tried both the burgers & they are so delucious! The banana bread is to die for!! Can't wait to try the other yummy food such as the wraps & raw chocolate cookies!! My only criticism is that maybe the prices are a bit high but I understand because natural food is not cheap to buy! Also,introducing new food in the menu would be great! Anyway I LOVE the grassy hopper! Can't wait for my next hop over there

Visited February 2014
Mosta, Malta
“Great food, awesome vibe”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I just wish there was one where I live. Everything tastes so natural and... fulfilling. I don't know anywhere else to get wheatgrass shots from. And the fact that all packaging is compostable just serves as an added bonus to my mood =)

• Visited February 2014