“Fois fabulous”

Ranked #37 of 177 Restaurants in Tossa de Mar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Tursia is one of the best restaurants in Tossa. I have gone there many times. The foie in armanac was incredible but I like the catalan tomatoes toast with duck ham and foie even more. I have never been dissapointed here.

1  Thank Gourmetman69

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Lunched here on Sunday and had the menu - what terrific value and quality for €16!
I had the vegetable lasagne as starter followed by the salmon. Both were delicious. This is my favorite restaurant in Tossa, frequented by locals and discerning visitors alike. My first visit to Tossa years ago I didn't look at the place because it seemed like it was always busy and has an elegant, refined look about it that made me think it would be expensive! How wrong can one be. There's no comparison between the food here and the many other places in Tossa. It's a must visit if you enjoy good food and excellent service.
The menu is always interesting.

1  Thank ChristinaHD
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Tursia is a solid restaurant with an interesting slightly different men to the rest of Tossa.
The quality of the food is great. I recommend the set menus - good price for good food.
Vegetable lasagne was great and paella was exquisite!

3  Thank KamillaHeap
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We have visited this restaurant every time we have been to Tossa de Mar. It is situated a bit away from the beach and main street in Tossa which is quite nice because it is nice and calm in the neighbourhood. Every time we have been served splendid food - I can recommend the cannelonnis and the hake. You really get good value for the money - the food is tasty and well prepared so all in all: This is indeed a nice place

Reviewed 7 July 2013

We found this place by chance during our second stay in Tossa in June 2013.
As we have tried many others restaurants before (most of them differ only with theirs locations), we have chosen Tursia because it had very cozy outdoor sitting: small green and cool square in the shadow. This restaurant does not have a great view to the sea or to the castle Vila Vela, like the others on the beach front. But it has really fantastic food. We tried from “a la carte” part: Scallops avocado and shrimps for the starter, Veal fillet, fish (grilled llenguadina) and sangria (based on cava). That cost app. 60-65 euro for two, and all that was one of our most delicious dinners in Costa Brava. Presentation of the food and service were excellent. We went to this restaurant every other day during our holidays in Tossa, and definitely will come again in the future. I would recommend going to this place, “menu del dia” for 16 euro also is very good, and is far from the “standard tourist package for less”.
And special thanks to Emilio for his good selection of vine.

1  Thank ipv1