“An excellent place to eat”
Review of Tom's Steakhouse

Tom's Steakhouse
Ranked #29 of 178 Restaurants in Tossa de Mar
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Cuisines: Barbecue, German, International, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Small Steakhouse/International Restaurant since 1986 Friendly service & nice atmosphere with open kitchen Family run restaurant. Tom is the chef and his daughter Jessica serves you.We open from May 1st till end of October always from 6PM to 10PM. Every two weeks we close wednesdays for a rest.Nice terrace with beautiful view over the bay and to the old castle of Tossa de Mar.Beef- Pork- Chicken- & Lambsteaks, Churrasco, 3 Meats American Spare Ribs (sorry only if ordered 1 day before)Baked potatoes, Spaghetti with our famous sauce Mushroom sauce, Pepper sauce, Gipsy sauce. Homemade tomato soup, Salads & homemade dressing. Bread with ALLIOLI. Children's menu. And our famous homemade red wine and champagne sangrias. Children's menu.
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

Visited Tom's Steakhouse for the first time last night. We chose this place based on the majority of the reviews We had read. I have to say they are more than well deserved. The food was absolutely delicious and plentiful. We are going to visit again before we leave and this is now going to be one of our regular spots to eat. You absolutely have to try it.

2  Thank Janet D
Thomas Z, Propietario at Tom's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2013

Thank you very much for your review. We are always very thankfull for writing here. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2013

I've been visiting Tossa de mar nearly every year since 1988 and Tom's is one of the reasons. The food and the location are both fantastic but its the service that really makes the difference. If you like really good food and friendly efficient service then this is the place to come

1  Thank bonesfan
Thomas Z, Manager at Tom's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Thank you very much for your nice words about us. Specially for the comment about the waitress (she is my daughter). We look forward for your next visit.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Couldn't fault the place in any way shape or form....
Myself and my girlfriend decided to try this restaraunt after walking past whilst in tossa... I checked the reviews and saw they were mainly outstanding so we decided to give it a go.
From the outset we knew we had made the right choice.
Firstly, the view of the castle an the beach was some of the best scenery I've ever had the Privelige of eating my favourite food, steak too. Second, the atmosphere was simply divine and made all the more enjoyable by the waitresses friendly and helpful manner.
The food itself, too die for, I had steak and chips and may I say it is one of the finest steaks iv ever ha the pleasure to eat. The peppercorn sauce was also some of the best iv had.... My girlfriend had chicken with chips and salad, and it was cooked to perfection melt in your mouth brilliance.
We enjoyed several drinks after we finished just enjoying the view and the ambience.
I can't reccomend this place highly enough, if your in tossa and you don't visit, your missing out.
Hats off to you all at Tom's :)

4  Thank Martinscrafton
Thomas Z, Owner at Tom's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Thank you very much for your visit and your nice review here on Trip Advisor. We look forward to cook again for you.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

This place had just opened for the season on the night we went and I think were the first customers of the season.
We were made very welcome indeed by the very nice waitress
The place is small but very clean with outside seating if you wish.
The menu is excellent and gives great detail of what you get when you order,giving the different sauces available with particular dishes,but are flexible enough to change what you require with their delicious steaks.
We originally sat outside awaiting our order when we were dive bombed by a seagull and made a mess on our table,we were then ushered inside without any fuss and a table was laid for us in there.
When the steak meals arrived they were ginormous with more than adequate chips or croquet potatoes,whichever is to your liking.
The steaks were well cooked and scrumptous .The chef was attentive enough to ask if they were ok for us and was extremely friendly,he was also the owner. The cost was very reasonable for what I consider probably the nicest place to eat in Tossa.
By the time we had finished the place was beginning to fill up nicely and that to me is a sign that it is a good place to eat.
Certainly will be returning again on my next visit to Tossa

1  Thank brianears

Our customers often tell us that they read here past customers reviews before visiting us.This review you wrote is very kind.Thank you very much. Sorry for the "seagull problem".

Reviewed 15 April 2013

We have been going to toms steak house for years 3/4 times each holiday the food gets better each time and the staff are friendly and the food isn't over priced!i have never seen them be rude to any customers so for people to slate these kind people off I feel is un fair and un called for

2  Thank Jassen1979

Thank you very much for your suport. That was very kind from you. We hope to see you again soon!