The appartments are on a hill so if you dont like trudging up and down these arn't for you, we didnt really mind, the view is excellent( some app's do have furn trees blocking this a little), we stopped in 102, nice little appartment good size, bed was excellent!,the staff were really nice, we would deffinatly go back again. we went 29th sep to 5th oct, and would advise mozzy spay/ repalent as we both got bitten quite a lot, beautiful area , can be quite costly if you dont shop around for places to eat,i was quite looking forward to catalan food but alas the resturants we did eat in were not that good,never got to go to 6,9 as this is supposed to be really good, perhaps next time.The small beach by the castle is great and if you like snorkling a wonderful little place, nice little bar/ snack area and beer at 3e a pint was a blessing as every where else seemed to be "nailing our hats on" for a pint of beer..if you are after an english breakfast for under 5e there is the sherwood or robing hood cafe(sorry forgot the correct name) on the high street very good value, and nice pleasent people, mick & julies on the other hand(a british sports bar in the old town) well what can i say 8e each and no tea or coffee with breakfast seems a bit steep, a smile would of been nice too...we found some lovely little tapas bars hidden away around the castle , as i have said a very beautiful place just do your homework on good places to eat & drink before you go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a hillside above Tossa De Mar, the Villa Romana enjoys a panoramic view of the bay, the walls and the towers of the old 14th-century castle. This residence owes its name to the remains of an old Roman villa situated a few metres away. All the apartments have air conditioning. Some have views of the Mediterranean. The small swimming pool (unheated) and sun terrace are great places to enjoy the panoramic view. The beach and the historic centre of Tossa de Mar are located about 600 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Villa Romana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Villa Romana Hotel Tossa De Mar
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Villa Romana Tossa De Mar, Costa Brava