We stayed here for three nights. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our balcony had a wonderful view,but we had to pay an extra 25 euros upon arrival for this.We also encountered a slight smell from the drains.
The apartments are up a very steep hill, with alot of steps to negotiate and therefore not suitable for the elderly and infirm unless you hire a car.
Also there is not a shop on site and the nearest one in the town is about a 10 minute walk.
However we has a lovely stay here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a hillside above Tossa De Mar, the Villa Romana enjoys a panoramic view of the bay, the walls and the towers of the old 14th-century castle. This residence owes its name to the remains of an old Roman villa situated a few metres away. All the apartments have air conditioning. Some have views of the Mediterranean. The small swimming pool (unheated) and sun terrace are great places to enjoy the panoramic view. The beach and the historic centre of Tossa de Mar are located about 600 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Pierre & Vacances, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Villa Romana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Villa Romana Hotel Tossa De Mar
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Villa Romana Tossa De Mar, Costa Brava