We just returned from Tossa de Mar where we have stayed for 3 nights. We have been blown away by the residence: on the heights of the town still very easy acces from the centre, the beaches, the bus station and all amendities. The view from the terrace with the swimming pool is fab, at night as well as during the day: we can see the sea and the old town. The residence is quiet and the staff is particularly friendly and helpful. The apartments are modern and bright with large french windows. We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment and we enjoyed the outdoor terrace right on the swimming pool with the great views, the clean and modern kitchen and bathroom and especially the breathtaking sunrises. It is difficult to find anything negative to say about this residence, we would all have loved to stay longer...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a hillside above Tossa De Mar, the Villa Romana enjoys a panoramic view of the bay, the walls and the towers of the old 14th-century castle. This residence owes its name to the remains of an old Roman villa situated a few metres away. All the apartments have air conditioning. Some have views of the Mediterranean. The small swimming pool (unheated) and sun terrace are great places to enjoy the panoramic view. The beach and the historic centre of Tossa de Mar are located about 600 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Villa Romana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Villa Romana Hotel Tossa De Mar
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Villa Romana Tossa De Mar, Costa Brava