Stayed with a friend 14-21 /9/2013. Cannot find anything bad to say about this hotel. I am a bit of a clean-freak and couldn't find anything that wasn't spotless. The food was lovely, so much to choose from and all very nicely cooked and presented. The staff work amazingly hard and yet all are friendly and ready with happy smile and greeting. Our room was quite spacious and overlooked a lovely garden area. Good air-con and absolutely silent at night! Best sleeps I have had in a long while! I can't wait to return next year when it re-opens after refurbishment. ( Why they need to refurb is beyond me but they insist they need it!) Well done to everyone who works there - a terrific team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Maspalomas. Next to the sea and near El Faro. 3-Storey main building and 1-storey villas, surrounded by a 40,000 m2 garden with access to the beachfront promenade. Colonial-style architecture. 800 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Meloneras Hotel Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria