Spend 1 week in the south of Gran Canaria. Typacally Rui Hotel with a great front office staff.
Even not every day was nice and warm. But felt very comortable.
All the processes from the check in to check out was very good coordinated.
Breakfast is average, everything you expect. Fresh fruit and mixed juice was great.
Was always very busy.
Pools are small, but good equiped with sunbeds.
Old fashion on design, but in a few month there will be a total renovation. Rooms are small.
TV programm is very limited, but hope it will be improved after the renewing.
Was missing the WIFI in the room. As an alternativ you will have a big lobby with free wifi.
Never used the restaurants for dinner. Personally I don't like buffets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Maspalomas. Next to the sea and near El Faro. 3-Storey main building and 1-storey villas, surrounded by a 40,000 m2 garden with access to the beachfront promenade. Colonial-style architecture. 800 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelUp, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Meloneras Hotel Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria