We couldn't fault this hotel. Excellent location, friendly, professional staff who all made us feel very welcome. Very clean. I don't particularly like buffets but the food was very acceptable. We dined in small restaurant one night (waiter service) which was ok but the limited menu doesn't change, which is a shame when there for two weeks. Plenty of sun beds - however we found it very amusing or maybe a little sad that every night a fellow guest went out around midnight to put towels, books and umbrella to bag his favourite spot! We will definitely return as long as the modernisation doesn't make the price prohibitive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Maspalomas. Next to the sea and near El Faro. 3-Storey main building and 1-storey villas, surrounded by a 40,000 m2 garden with access to the beachfront promenade. Colonial-style architecture. 800 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Meloneras Hotel Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria