We were all agegroups together - a baby, two children, a couple in the thirties, a couple in the forties and the grandparents. Stayed 12 days, all inclusieve.
There is no need to stay in the suites. The bungalows are perfect. If I could wish for one thing was more comfortable sofas. Impossible to sit in! And some bench space in bathroom, but this is us being picky. We had a really nice stay. The bungalows is what you need when travelling with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its architecture and the horizontal layout of its Villas, Suites and Senior Suites, located amidst a subtropical garden of over 75,000 m2, make this a unique resort within the Canary Islands. It is located next to the Maspalomas golf course and the Dunas de Maspalomas nature reserve, whose beach is just 800 metres (approx.) from the resort. This hotel is ideal for families, couples and golfers, who want to enjoy a holiday in a haven of peace and open spaces, giving freedom of movement to our customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Dunas Suites and Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Dunas Suites And Villas Maspalomas
- Dunas Suite Hotel Maspalomas
- Dunas Hotel
- Hotel Dunas Suites And Villas Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria